PDA

View Full Version : Anto McC...I've got good news

Rory H
29/06/2006, 11:21 AM
Following their sell-out Point Theatre show last month, Bruce Springsteen and the Seeger Sessions Band are returning to Dublin for more dates in November.

They will play the Point Theatre on Friday 17 and Saturday 18 November.

A concert at Belfast's Odyssey Arena on Tuesday 21 November has also been confirmed.

Tickets for the Dublin shows, priced €85 and €75, and the Belfast concert, priced £60 and £40, go on sale on Wednesday 5 July from usual outlets at 9am.

what a brilliant suprise!

3 shows in ireland..i know he said he loved the show in dublin but 3!it will still be hard to get tickets but there more of a chance....

ticketmaster outlet in sligo has closed....this is a major problem....anyone from sligo know the situation with that at the moment?

The Stars
29/06/2006, 4:30 PM
t is now across from paddys on high street....beside bar bazzar or in there,,,there is a sign up there anyway.

sligoman
03/07/2006, 12:39 AM
Did you check the above in High street wild rover? Save you the trip to Carrick anyway:p.

LeixlipRed
03/07/2006, 12:51 AM
I've been to see him before and I payed 50 euro I think. prices are ridiculous. Though I'm not a huge fan so I'm not prepared to pay any price to see him. He puts on a fantastic show though. 3 hour gig at his age is extremely impressive!

Rory H
03/07/2006, 11:28 AM
75euro it will hopefully set me back

Rory H
05/07/2006, 9:53 AM
ive been trying all morning to get one[a standing ticket,i could get a seated ticket but i dont want to sit down,i need to be close:) ] but no luck....i had one going too but i ran out of time to fill in the form!i lost the head for a while:mad:

anywho...all the standing tickets are sold out[they even added an extra show] so im off to the wonderful tout land of ebay....ive seen what happens...start off at 100 quid and it ends up at 400...