PDA

View Full Version : Cobh 2-1 Limerick

declan hide
29/06/2006, 6:21 AM
whats all this losing business aboiut like? :)

its been so long.

seriosuly though. that brings cobh into the frame. crucial to get somethign fro the harps game i feel.

anyone at the cobh game?

gael353
29/06/2006, 8:26 AM
I think a loss was comming such is the way we've been playing since the break. We need a few players i think, our squad isn't as strong as cobhs would be and to be honest two or three players who arrived with big reputations aren't performing. Our bench for the last few weeks looks like the irish rugby teams bench, no players (except Robbie) who can come on and change a game, and as i said two or three passangers on the team. Its not all bad though, we're still top and still will be after the next game no matter whatever happens. We've two games in hand of Cobh right now and although there a strong team we can only get better.

nismo
29/06/2006, 4:25 PM
ye were very poor..we should have one by more being honest lads.

sadloserkid
29/06/2006, 9:24 PM
We were poor as can be and only for Noel Mooney the game would have been over long before we got the penalty (this was we deserved at least).

Hard to be too critical after the results we've had to date but it makes the Harps game on Saturday more crucial now.

nismo
29/06/2006, 10:54 PM
mooney had aa very good game to be fair.

nismo
29/06/2006, 11:00 PM
Mar 24 FD Limerick FC 1-0 Monaghan Utd
Apr 07 FD Limerick FC 1-0 Cobh Ramblers
Apr 11 FD Limerick FC 1-0 Kildare County
Apr 14 FD Limerick FC 2-1 Finn Harps
Apr 25 FD Kilkenny City 0-1 Limerick FC
May 06 FD Athlone Town 0-1 Limerick FC
May 10 LC Limerick FC 1-0 Kerry League
May 13 FD Kildare County 0-1 Limerick FC
May 29 FAI Drogheda Utd 0-1 Limerick FC
June 02 FD Monaghan Utd 0-1 Limerick FC
June 23 FD Limerick FC 2-1 Kilkenny City

their wins this season..notice anything about the scores,have you ever seen a luckier team!:rolleyes:

osarusan
30/06/2006, 2:59 AM
their wins this season..notice anything about the scores,have you ever seen a luckier team!:rolleyes:

Yoe were doing well until you said that.

a 1-0 win must be unlucky? Nothing to do with good defending?

Or is is just a 1 goal margin is lucky, in which case Cobh had a "lucky" win, even though by the comments on this thread, they fully deserved it.

joeSoap
30/06/2006, 10:12 AM
Mar 24 FD Limerick FC 1-0 Monaghan Utd
Apr 07 FD Limerick FC 1-0 Cobh Ramblers
Apr 11 FD Limerick FC 1-0 Kildare County
Apr 14 FD Limerick FC 2-1 Finn Harps
Apr 25 FD Kilkenny City 0-1 Limerick FC
May 06 FD Athlone Town 0-1 Limerick FC
May 10 LC Limerick FC 1-0 Kerry League
May 13 FD Kildare County 0-1 Limerick FC
May 29 FAI Drogheda Utd 0-1 Limerick FC
June 02 FD Monaghan Utd 0-1 Limerick FC
June 23 FD Limerick FC 2-1 Kilkenny City

They should have an 'Idiotic Post of The Month' on this site....that would win hands down..:mad:

nismo
30/06/2006, 10:16 AM
ye havent one by more than 1 goal this season,yere not a nice team to watch ye get one goal and throw eleven men behind the ball!

not nice or enjoyable football imho.

joeSoap
30/06/2006, 12:07 PM
ye havent one by more than 1 goal this season,yere not a nice team to watch ye get one goal and throw eleven men behind the ball!

not nice or enjoyable football imho.How many teams win tournaments, leagues or cups by playing flamboyant, flowing, joy to watch type football......practically none. Stop talking total sh!te will ya. You'd settle for 1-0 wins every week too if ye could get them.

nismo
30/06/2006, 12:22 PM
these are our last 5 wins..

May 13 FD Kilkenny City 1-2 Cobh Ramblers
May 20 FD Cobh Ramblers 3-1 Dundalk
June 02 FD Athlone Town 0-2 Cobh Ramblers
June 24 FD Cobh Ramblers 4-0 Monaghan Utd
June 28 FD Cobh Ramblers 2-1 Limerick FC

as you can see we dont do boring 1-0 wins,we play to entertain..:D

smellyfeet
30/06/2006, 12:55 PM
nismo, your not too bad at the auld bragging are ya..

Look at the league table..Surely being top of the league with less games played is better than scoring a hat full of goals and sitting in third, no!!

First
30/06/2006, 1:55 PM
They should have an 'Idiotic Post of The Month' on this site....that would win hands down..:mad:

Gets my vote

nismo
30/06/2006, 1:56 PM
you no us cobh men we love to brag,sure imagin ye had beat us? wed never hear the end of it!

not a sound out of ye for the gave saturday but when ye scored ye were jumping around singing like ye had won the league!

fc hammer
30/06/2006, 2:43 PM
alright nismo ye beat us.. get over it, and move on..we have.

fitzknows
01/07/2006, 11:41 AM
Wouldnt worry about cobh, when the season reaches it's climax they will lose their nerve. Just look at last season ffs. Talk about bottling it.

nismo
01/07/2006, 1:48 PM
Wouldnt worry about cobh, when the season reaches it's climax they will lose their nerve. Just look at last season ffs. Talk about bottling it.

tell me about it we were shocking!

sadloserkid
03/07/2006, 11:48 AM
not a sound out of ye for the gave saturday but when ye scored ye were jumping around singing like ye had won the league!

You for real? The only time there was any noise that didn't come from the Limerick fans was after both your goals. Like a graveyard aside from that man, fair play on the win and on the current run and what have you but the very idea that you would sneer at fans for celebrating an equaliser when the home support was as quiet as it was througout is just mindboggling! :confused:

LFC in Exile
03/07/2006, 12:26 PM

not nice or enjoyable football imho.

Fair play to for attending so many Limerick matches - otherwise you wouldn't be able to comment like hat would you? :rolleyes:

nismo
03/07/2006, 2:30 PM
Fair play to for attending so many Limerick matches - otherwise you wouldn't be able to comment like hat would you? :rolleyes:

hat?? do you mean that my friend?

LFC in Exile
03/07/2006, 3:00 PM

Jaysus, a football expert and he speaks typo too. I thought Macroom was the town with all the geniuses. :rolleyes:

sadloserkid
03/07/2006, 4:12 PM

Kettle, meet pot...

you no us cobh men

not a sound out of ye for the gave saturday

sure imagin ye had beat us?

no?? gave?? imagin??

Do mean know, game and imagine my friend? :D

nismo
03/07/2006, 11:42 PM
sorry i dont my long greasey haired chum..:D

sadloserkid
04/07/2006, 11:11 AM

Aww look the mucksavage is touchy about his illiteracy and lashing out with personal attacks, how cute! :rolleyes:

osarusan
04/07/2006, 12:46 PM

people who live in glass houses.......................

You've tried to wind up people from the start of this thread.

First we were lucky, then boring. Then we are illiterate. Then, somebody who gives you a deserved dose of your own medicine gets insulted.

Think you've done enough?

LFC in Exile
05/07/2006, 8:45 AM
What's even funnier is that his signature accuses someone else of being a troll! :)