PDA

View Full Version : Cracking ending..

Dj Duffer
28/06/2006, 8:54 PM
What a screamer by mikey o shea Rams won 2-1 da title race is wide open again... Limerick were very poor with Rams dominating the hole game it would have been a very unfair result if Limerick snatched a draw... But they didnt!!!!!!

micls
28/06/2006, 8:56 PM
Great result for ye-well done!

nismo
28/06/2006, 9:17 PM
a very much deserved win,i would of felt sick leaving with a 1-1 as that is what lims season has been built on!

should of won by more and lims got a very dodgy peno,striker took his shot and then went over the keeper,should of never been given. give buttimer a limerick jersey.

daz scored a great goal,picked out with a beauty of a ball from warren and lobbed the monk,mickey scored a cracker from outside the box in the last minute with his bad leg,great goal.

limerick were the 2nd worst team in cobh this season so far,god only knows how there top of the league and were not,ah well obviously they've hung onto their 1-0 leads better.

that fat ******* they had playing mid was a pure scumbag,as was most of there team.rams were very disaplined and lims should of had 2 players sent off.

well a excellent win considering we had 2 17year olds playin and missing 4 1st team players.

keep it up rams!!all we need now is some good luck and to keep playing as we are!

nismo
28/06/2006, 9:21 PM
A dramatic 92nd minute goal from young
Cobh striker Michael O'Shea gave
Ramblers a deserved victory.

Cobh took the lead on 35 minutes when
Darren Murphy lobbed the advancing
Limerick goalkeeper Noel Mooney.

Limerick scored an equaliser against
the run of play. Robbie Kelleher
collided with Cobh goalkeeper James
McCarthy and referee Anthony Buttimer
pointed to the spot and John Lester put
the goalkeeper the wrong way to score.

But with time almost up O'Shea curled a
20 yard effort past Mooney to move
within four points of the leaders.

thanks rte.

Dj Duffer
28/06/2006, 9:23 PM
Haha good report nismo!!! Limerick were very poor in fairness dough wat a screamer by mikey, bring on bohs...

nismo
28/06/2006, 10:31 PM
i cant wait for the scum to come on and start up there usual bull ****..

gael353
28/06/2006, 11:28 PM
i cant wait for the scum to come on and start up there usual bull ****..

lol no i hear ye were full falue for ye'e win but i think your missing a game there from your signiture, Fri. 7 April Limerick 1 Cobh Ramblers 0. I wouldnt want your signiture thing to be shown up wrong now jesus no! :)

nismo
29/06/2006, 4:23 PM
im only aloud have 200 characters in it.:p

nismo
29/06/2006, 4:26 PM
Cobh Ramblers 2-1 Limerick FC
Mikey O’Shea fired a last-gasp winner to bring the winning run of First Division leaders Limerick FC to a shuddering halt at St Colman’s Park on Wednesday night.
Limerick had won their last four league games to draw clear at the top, and another victory would have seen them extend their lead over Shamrock Rovers to seven points.

However, Ramblers succeeded in dragging themselves back into First Division contention, and give renewed hope to fellow chasers Shamrock Rovers and Galway United.

Darren Murphy fired the home side ahead ten minutes before the break but when John Lester was successful from the penalty spot for the second successive game it looked as though Limerick would take at least a point.

However, O’Shea grabbed the winner two minutes into injury time to bring Cobh to within four points of the lead.