PDA

View Full Version : Foot.ie on Sky News Ireland

soccerc
27/06/2006, 2:06 PM
If mods are not happy with me opeing a new thread on this feel free to delete as I have also posted it in the fools guide to german tickets but am not trolling!

Foot.ie and it's resourcful posters will feature on Skynews Ireland this evening at 6:30pm or if not today then definitely tomorrow's edition in relation to Ireland fans purchasing tickets from eventim for the game.

Thanks to Tuff Paddy and peadar for setting it up.

Forever Dreamin
27/06/2006, 2:39 PM
If mods are not happy with me opeing a new thread on this feel free to delete as I have also posted it in the fools guide to german tickets but am not trolling!

Foot.ie and it's resourcful posters will feature on Skynews Ireland this evening at 6:30pm or if not today then definitely tomorrow's edition in relation to Ireland fans purchasing tickets from eventim for the game.

Thanks to Tuff Paddy and peadar for setting it up.

wonder could they help get the last batch of tickets delivered??

murtybyrne
28/06/2006, 12:44 PM
Was this on last nite? As missed Sky News Ireland or does anyone know what view they did or will take to us all buying tickets on eventim??

lopez
29/06/2006, 5:26 PM
Was this on last nite? As missed Sky News Ireland or does anyone know what view they did or will take to us all buying tickets on eventim??If you are talking about the German FA, nothing really. We are all Europeans, its a free market, and they can hardly bring up the old 'security fears' with supporters like the Irish when they didn't segregate in the World Cup with Poland. If German fans can't be ars*d to snap up tickets when they come out on sale, well then Eventim might be glad that the Irish are.

BTW, just checked out eventim and they've sold out their allocation. Hope we left some for the Germans. :)

Jon'o
29/06/2006, 7:41 PM
BTW, just checked out eventim and they've sold out their allocation.

correction WE sold out their allocation ;)

Plastic Paddy
30/06/2006, 9:04 PM
correction WE sold out their allocation ;)

Wha' evaa'... just so long as we score more goals... :D

:ball: PP