PDA

View Full Version : game tonight,

thescoringgoals
27/06/2006, 12:59 PM
so with all the injuries i still think we can get a win,we NEED to anyway,dundalk for all the hype and paper coverage they got at the start of the season(in i.o.s 3 weeks ina row) have been dissapointing,i notice cobh have gone above us but a win tonight and we go back into 3rd and if kilkenny beat shams we will be joined 2nd with them.
pity the game is on tonight and so clashes with spain beating france tonight,that game will keep the barstoolers firmly in their ass grooves,why couldnt the game be on tomorrow night when theres no world cup games and then move the athlone game to saturday instead,but then it would clash with saturdays quarter final game i suppose.i know we shouldnt need to move matches coz of whats on t.v but the fact is that the attendance will be v.low tonight.anyway a nice 2-0 win will do tonight,even with our injuries.
that leech guy coming on loan from the drogs is a rumour i heard too,heard another that a former shams striker is meant to be on his way but only on loan for now,cant give his name yet.

Terry
27/06/2006, 1:19 PM
not tony grant???

corbyeire
27/06/2006, 1:24 PM
he came into my head straight away - but said surely not!

tony give us a wave tony tony give us wave!

blood from a stone!

sligoman
27/06/2006, 1:25 PM
not tony grant???Well according to here (http://www.foot.ie/showpost.php?p=491918&postcount=41), he wants to leave.