PDA

View Full Version : Yes!

superfrank
23/06/2006, 9:41 PM
Thank **** for that. What agoal by Giffy. I knew he was going to shoot but I thought it go high or wide or both. Great feeling, can't wait for the next match...just hope I can go.

I thought we played pretty well. We made plenty of chances. And jesus that Waterford lad was some eejit!!

BrAyCMilan
24/06/2006, 8:07 AM
Two fantastic goals, both contenders for goal of the season! Caffo was very good. The game was absolute dirt as a spectical, two very below average teams. Both require huge improvments if they are to pick up points off other teams.

Seagull
24/06/2006, 11:34 AM
Two fantastic goals, both contenders for goal of the season! Caffo was very good. The game was absolute dirt as a spectical, two very below average teams. Both require huge improvments if they are to pick up points off other teams.
Oh it was some spectical alright :D

Roo69
24/06/2006, 9:25 PM
The dullest of games would have been worth watching to see both Gifford and Cafferys goals, absolute magic ! shame of TV3 for not being there to see the 2 best goals of the season. Game should have been over before half time though with the chances we had......

pineapple stu
25/06/2006, 2:08 PM
And jesus that Waterford lad was some eejit!!
What was that about? :confused:

Seagull
25/06/2006, 4:21 PM
What was that about? :confused:
Ah, he carried on playing when caught offside, second yellow, cheap sending off. It's actually a stupid rule i.m.o, ref should have some discretion...

Roo69
26/06/2006, 11:37 AM
They were winning at the time, Whistle had gone a good 4/5 seconds and he still kicked the ball away. I guess the ref looked at it as time wasting, which is a yellow card offence.

pineapple stu
26/06/2006, 12:26 PM
Didn't realise they had a lad sent off. Who was it? I assume he's goig to be suspended for tonight, even though the league have hardly gotten around to a disciplinary meeting at this stage?

superfrank
26/06/2006, 1:22 PM
Didn't realise they had a lad sent off. Who was it? I assume he's goig to be suspended for tonight, even though the league have hardly gotten around to a disciplinary meeting at this stage?
Some lad called Doyle. Is it Willie?? :confused:

pineapple stu
26/06/2006, 1:23 PM
No, he's at Rovers now. Left Waterford this time last year to join us.

Seagull
26/06/2006, 2:49 PM
Some lad called Doyle. Is it Willie?? :confused:
Gavin Doyle.