PDA

View Full Version : Pats back in for Zayed

Stevo Da Gull
23/06/2006, 2:53 PM
Just came across this on http://www.eleven-a-side.com/braywanderers/irish_soccer_detail.asp?newsid=23143

[EDIT: Title mistake (Patts) edited]

BrAyCMilan
24/06/2006, 8:09 AM
& after that performance last night they can have him! very poor, no effort made (again).

Seagull
24/06/2006, 11:36 AM
& after that performance last night they can have him! very poor, no effort made (again).
Jeez, get off his back. I could have sworn he scored that third goal...

BrayUnknowns
26/06/2006, 11:56 AM
Someone please take him ! we need players that are willing to work for the team, willing to chase after the ball, willing to break there arese for the Bray cause - I'm affraid Eamon does none of these things.

Anyway, he's contract is up at the end of the season so he'll be off then, might as well make a few euros on him now rather than loose him on a free.

BrAyCMilan
27/06/2006, 8:11 AM
sorry yes, he was the one that tapped it in! My granny could've scored that!!

jonboy
28/06/2006, 1:32 PM
Someone please take him ! we need players that are willing to work for the team, willing to chase after the ball, willing to break there arese for the Bray cause - I'm affraid Eamon does none of these things.

Anyway, he's contract is up at the end of the season so he'll be off then, might as well make a few euros on him now rather than loose him on a free.
any idea of the price tag?? i know there was an offer of about 75k b4 christmas but that must have dropped ...i thought he wanted to stay part time??

Dodge
28/06/2006, 2:05 PM
rumour is he's signing for us and staying part time (presume he'll be on good money though) Fee is way less than 75k but "massive" for Pats. Some sugardaddy paying it apparently

BrayUnknowns
29/06/2006, 11:53 AM
From what i know he's moving to Drogheda. There the only ones who can match Bray's valuatio of him at present, which is 50+ grand. Pats or Cork can't compete with that. Bray also get Mark Leech as a part of the deal.

Eamon is a superb finisher, but i think he ha sbeen finally found out at this level.

higgins
29/06/2006, 1:50 PM
So thats
Moore Ndo Crowe and Zayed ;)
any room for a few more up there in Drogheda...