PDA

View Full Version : Sony Connect Walkman

SligoBrewer
21/06/2006, 10:09 PM
Lads, does anyone else have one of these?

i Got 1 and it has been replaced already...and its back for repair atm...

any similar experiences?

Red&White Rover
21/06/2006, 10:16 PM
Lads, does anyone else have one of these?

i Got 1 and it has been replaced already...and its back for repair atm...

any similar experiences?

the irish teacher was right!

finlma
22/06/2006, 1:29 PM
My sister won one but it has given her nothing but grief and she's also had to return it losing all music. The software is useless and continuously crashes. Avoid them at all costs and just get an ipod.

SligoBrewer
22/06/2006, 9:11 PM
the irish teacher was right!

yes yes he was.

lads...its awful.

software is RUBBISH.

3 wks and still not repaired...arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhh.:ma d:
:mad:

adamcarr
22/06/2006, 11:42 PM
I have a Sony MP3 player and it has brroken 3 times. All theyll ever give me is a repair or store credit, the thing is I bought it in a Sony Centre!:o

pete
23/06/2006, 10:07 AM
Sony really took its eye off the mp3 market as wanted to protect its music content business. New boss is welsh and seems to be turning them around...

Dodge
23/06/2006, 10:16 AM
I have a Sony MP3 player and it has brroken 3 times. All theyll ever give me is a repair or store credit, the thing is I bought it in a Sony Centre!:o
Ms Dodge has one (pink obviously) and likes hers. No bother at all. I recommend the Creative Zen myself

tetsujin1979
23/06/2006, 10:51 AM
Ms Dodge has one (pink obviously) and likes hers. No bother at all. I recommend the Creative Zen myself
My second Zen just died on me after about 18 months or so. Same thing happened with the first one, it was still under warranty so Creative replaced it. Moving on to an iPod for now...