PDA

View Full Version : New Eircom League Column in the Northside People

el punter
20/06/2006, 5:34 PM
Like the subject thread says, there is a new column in The Northside People (free weekly newspaper in Dublin) about the Eircom League written by your very own media-hoes Walk The Chalk. It may also appear in the Southside editions of the paper depending on what space is available.

You should be able to pick the newspaper up free in various Spars and Super Valus and shopping centres around the city.

Make sure to email the editor and commend them on giving more attention to the eircom league ;)

Here...I'll make it easy for you:
news@dublinpeople.com

aido1895
20/06/2006, 7:01 PM
Sounds good, I'll keep an eye out for the paper.

Raheny Red
20/06/2006, 10:45 PM
Good stuff :) - always annoyed at the lack of eL coverage in that paper but i still get it every week! I'll keep am eye out ;)

Drumcondra Red
21/06/2006, 2:34 PM
You should be able to pick the newspaper up free in various Spars and Super Valus and shopping centres around the city.

Mainly on the northside... :confused: ;)

Block G Raptor
21/06/2006, 2:55 PM
Was thinking of doin' this a few years back. fancied going back to do journalism as a mature student before I got into IT. Never bothered me asre contacting them in the end. looks as though they would have gone for it too.

el punter
21/06/2006, 6:43 PM
Also published online here (http://www.dublinpeople.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1282&Itemid=51) for anyone unable to get a copy

sidcon
21/06/2006, 7:22 PM
Seen it in its northside issue already well done the more coverage the better.