PDA

View Full Version : Ouch...

Maynard
20/06/2006, 5:28 PM
Ridden rock solid...

Dublin City were fined €200 for the improper conduct of players (6 players carded) v Cork City (02.06.06).

David McGill (Dublin City) suspended for TWO (2) competitive matches and fined €50 as a result of being sent off in the FAI Carlsberg Cup match v Monaghan United (30.05.06). Automatic suspension in next FAI Carlsberg Cup match as per FIFA directive to be served and ONE (1) competitive match as and from Wednesday, 28th June.

David McGill (Dublin City) suspended for ONE (1) competitive match and fined €25 as a result of reaching four (4) penalty points.
Gary Rogers (Dublin City) suspended for ONE (1) eircom League match and fined €50 as a result of being sent off v Cork City (02.06.06). Automatic suspension in next eircom League match as per FIFA directive to be served.

Paul Shiels (Dublin City) suspended for ONE (1) competitive match and fined €40 as a result of reaching eight (8) penalty points.

Ben Whelehan (Dublin City) suspended for ONE (1) eircom League match and fined €50 as a result of being sent off v Cork City (02.06.06). Automatic suspension in next eircom League match as per FIFA directive to be served.

:rolleyes:

Poor Student
20/06/2006, 6:01 PM
That'll be no fair play award for you then.;)

Maynard
24/06/2006, 3:42 PM
That'll be no fair play award for you then.;)

As if things weren't bad enough...ANOTHER f@cking red card against Derry.

Shielo sent off for an "off the ball incident" :mad:

Sheridan
24/06/2006, 5:49 PM
Probably won't be a popular opinion but Keely should go IMO. He has no ambition, constantly talks down his team's chances, reduces everything to the lowest common denominator, is unwilling or unable to imbue his team with any kind of discipline and espouses the worst footballing philosophy of all time.

I'm sure he's a diamond geezer and all that, but he's not the man for the job.

Poor Student
25/06/2006, 10:54 AM
Probably won't be a popular opinion but Keely should go IMO. He has no ambition, constantly talks down his team's chances, reduces everything to the lowest common denominator, is unwilling or unable to imbue his team with any kind of discipline and espouses the worst footballing philosophy of all time.

I'm sure he's a diamond geezer and all that, but he's not the man for the job.

What's the story, Sheridan? It was a decent enough start to the season for you but recently you're being smashed by the top teams. I thought you showed good resilience and organisation when you beat us. Why has it turned around?

Sheridan
26/06/2006, 12:40 AM
It's official club doctrine to reserve the team's best efforts for supposedly "winnable" fixtures and write off games against full-time teams.

Dodge
26/06/2006, 9:17 AM
It's official club doctrine to reserve the team's best efforts for supposedly "winnable" fixtures and write off games against full-time teams.
And Pats.

I'd have presumed you were happy enough with the league placing though?

pineapple stu
26/06/2006, 12:59 PM
You want to tell your team to stop getting sent off if they're not trying.