PDA

View Full Version : Latest Suspensions

el punter
20/06/2006, 12:52 PM
All the latest suspension news is here (http://www.walkthechalk.com/eircom/suspensions.html)

Poor Galway get a fine for Lally's conduct and he's not even there anymore :)

Dundalk got fined Eur300 for their supporters' behaviour v Kildare - I don't remember hearing of any incidents?

Raheny Red
20/06/2006, 1:05 PM
That must be a mistake, surely it was for the Rovers game?!

Rory H
20/06/2006, 1:26 PM
Paul Hegarty (Assistant Manager, Derry City) suspended for ONE (1) competitive match, fined €500 and severely warned as to his future conduct as a result of being removed from the technical area by the referee v Cork City (20.05.06). For this one match suspension, Mr Hegarty is to remain at least 50 metres away from the dressing room, technical area and pitch for at least two hours before the matches as well as during the match and for one hour after the matches and for the duration of the suspension may not play or take part in any competitive match under the auspices of the Association

ah sure thats just cruel

el punter
20/06/2006, 1:45 PM
I was behind the Derry's dugout for the recent Shels game. Stokes was the 4th official, he spent more time watching Hegarty than the game, kept throwing serious looks at Hegarty every time he stood up from the bench :)

BohsFans
20/06/2006, 4:29 PM
Hold on a sec.......... has Rico got away with it? :eek: :confused:

Mr A
20/06/2006, 4:39 PM
Hold on a sec.......... has Rico got away with it?

He has ridden the whole disciplinary system solid. I can't believe that they will not nail him for this at some point.

el punter
20/06/2006, 5:09 PM
Hold on a sec.......... has Rico got away with it? :eek: :confused:

Fair shout, you'd have expected it to be mentioned in this batch of suspensions seeing as the Devine suspension is included.

He's either gotten away with it (unlikely), or it's being treated as an extra special matter. We'll investigate!

Sniffer
20/06/2006, 5:29 PM
el Rico wasn't disciplined by the ref for any reason so I wouldn't expect that his case would come under the auspices of the regular suspensions. Would have to be a special case surely?

BohsFans
20/06/2006, 6:53 PM
el Rico wasn't disciplined by the ref for any reason so I wouldn't expect that his case would come under the auspices of the regular suspensions. Would have to be a special case surely?

yeah but they've said nothing about it in the media + the el discip. comm. have met twice since the Rico interview! :rolleyes:

holidaysong
20/06/2006, 8:23 PM
Dundalk got fined Eur300 for their supporters' behaviour v Kildare - I don't remember hearing of any incidents?

That was an away game against Kildare. I wasn't there, I don't know what happened.

As for the Rovers game, that all happened outside the ground. Can they fine for stuff that happens outside the ground?

Raheny Red
20/06/2006, 10:52 PM
As for the Rovers game, that all happened outside the ground. Can they fine for stuff that happens outside the ground?

Well I don't know but we are still waiting for the punishment for the Gypos after their fans behaviour at Doyle's corner at the end of last season :rolleyes:

Sniffer
21/06/2006, 12:35 PM
Word on el Rico is supposed to be that the FAI Board has moved to investigate the matter under FAI rule and our guardian of the English language will be called to attend an independent board next week.

atticman69
21/06/2006, 1:27 PM
All the latest suspension news is here (http://www.walkthechalk.com/eircom/suspensions.html)

Poor Galway get a fine for Lally's conduct and he's not even there anymore :)

I was at the Kildare game, there was several Dundalk supporters drinking on the sideline but weren't causing any major hassle and when Dundalk scored there 2nd & 3rd goal 1 or 2 supporters came onto to the pitch to celebrate with the players, thats the only thing I came remember happening in the game!!!!!!