PDA

View Full Version : Friendly - Bray 3-1 Kilkenny

Roo69
18/06/2006, 1:36 PM
Bray beat Kilkenny City 3-1 yesterday evening at the Carlisle Grounds. The goals came from Caffery, Zayed and Franco. Andy Cousins played the last 15 minutes for Bray.

dublinwanderer
18/06/2006, 9:01 PM
Andy Cousins played the last 15 minutes for Bray.

who's he?:confused:

Stevo Da Gull
18/06/2006, 9:28 PM
who's he?:confused:

A relative of Tony Cousins - either a younger brother or a cousin I think. Spent a few years at Leeds, I think he had a spell with Shamrock Rvrs or Pats for a while and then I think went to Kildare but I'm not sure. About 20 years old:confused:

Roo69
19/06/2006, 7:02 PM
Yeah he's younger brother. Quite small but looks like he has a great touch and nice passer of the ball. Collie James played really well in the middle of the park again, defo leave him in there, ive never seen a part timer to look so fit !

sniffa
19/06/2006, 9:34 PM
County got him from Leeds. A very pedestrian midfielder. Sits around the middle of the park but frustrates you as he never makes the decisive pass to split open a defence. A very negative player.
Maybe with the better class of forwards at Bray it might suit him.

jonboy
20/06/2006, 11:19 AM
Yeah he's younger brother. Quite small but looks like he has a great touch and nice passer of the ball. Collie James played really well in the middle of the park again, defo leave him in there, ive never seen a part timer to look so fit !
would your name be colm james by any chance?? he looked fit because kilkenny were very unfit and sluggish mind you he was a hell of a lot better than the others franco did ok when he came on and robbie was good on the right

Roo69
20/06/2006, 5:35 PM
I take it you have'nt seen much of Collie playing lately then ?

KR's Post
20/06/2006, 9:59 PM
would your name be colm james by any chance?? he looked fit because kilkenny were very unfit and sluggish mind you he was a hell of a lot better than the others franco did ok when he came on and robbie was good on the right
Roo69 is Collie James... Ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

POST OF THE MONTH!

Grasshopper 99
21/06/2006, 10:54 AM
The little cousins looked alright, only time will tell though.
Well done to Eamo for scoring a great header.

Roo is the size of two Collie James. Ah ah ah

The Wanderer
21/06/2006, 3:15 PM
Now now boys, if roo69 is colly james i am Eamon!! Yeah right!