PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phone

drinkfeckarse
16/06/2006, 10:47 AM
I was wondering does anyone here work in a phone shop or have extensive knowledge of them?

I have a little problem if you can call it that, that I could do with some pointers. Basically I have scored a new Samsung D600 (boxed with discs etc). I got it as an upgrade but it had a fault on it where as the other person could barely hear me even though I could hear them fine. I had bother before with the company and this was their second attempt at sending me a working phone so eventually they gave me a new Sony Erikkson 810i and told me to keep the D600.

Now I know they retail at about £200 so does anyone know where I could get it repaired or anywhere that would buy it as is? I would imagine anyone that knows there way around a circuit board would have no problem in fixing this. I'm not set up on e-bay before anyone mentions it.

Any help appreciated.

A face
16/06/2006, 6:57 PM
Jebus, i dunno .... have you tired just walking into a shop and just asking one of them for some suggestions as to what it might be? Thats all i could think of right now anyway. Sorry, not much help i know.

drinkfeckarse
17/06/2006, 7:58 AM
Haven't tried that yet Face. That's the easiest option alright, just wondered if anyone had any other ideas other than the simple one :D

A face
19/06/2006, 10:10 AM
Haven't tried that yet Face. That's the easiest option alright, just wondered if anyone had any other ideas other than the simple one :D

Actually, there used to be alot of phone stuff on here (http://www.astalavista.com/), maybe worth a look.

dahamsta
19/06/2006, 3:00 PM
A hacking site is hardly going to get his phone fixed face! :)

drinkfeckarse
19/06/2006, 3:53 PM
I was kinda confused alright when I checked the link!