PDA

View Full Version : Buying New Kits

bawn79
07/06/2006, 1:26 PM
Was wondering does anyone have a good contact for buying a quality kit at the right price?

Mad Moose
07/06/2006, 2:43 PM
Definetely worth shopping around Bawn. I know we got our current kit from PF Sports in Galway. It was pretty reasonable since we got our under 8 up to senior kit. I remember getting keen prices last season from Lotto and these companies might be worth contacting for brochures as your likely to get a deal when your buying a number for a club. Check the kids soccer forum.We were discussing kits a long time back.The thread might still be there and there might be more relevant information there for ya.

Brendan

whitestripe
07/06/2006, 2:49 PM
PM me - cheers

Goals4fun
08/06/2006, 9:16 AM
just pm you with a good contact !

Ash
08/06/2006, 9:57 AM
I used PF Sports in Tuam/Galway aswell and found them to be decent.
They had a good package deal on last year for a kit, training bibs etc.

shelbourne1904
08/06/2006, 1:40 PM
Was wondering does anyone have a good contact for buying a quality kit at the right price?

Try Toplion (UMBRO) at (01)4509194 ask for the teamwear section. Damien is a good contact.

Old keeper
10/06/2006, 4:28 PM
Errea are doing good deals from the response on the Errea page on www.ldmc.ie

soccerc
10/06/2006, 6:07 PM
You could always try Michael Glynn at www.prosoccer.ie (http://www.prosoccer.ie)

offside01
16/06/2006, 1:22 PM
Definetely worth shopping around Bawn. I know we got our current kit from PF Sports in Galway. It was pretty reasonable since we got our under 8 up to senior kit. I remember getting keen prices last season from Lotto and these companies might be worth contacting for brochures as your likely to get a deal when your buying a number for a club. Check the kids soccer forum.We were discussing kits a long time back.The thread might still be there and there might be more relevant information there for ya.

Brendan
Can i please have the no. for the lotto delear in ireland please?Cheers