PDA

View Full Version : Kirby and Prunty

RockofGibraltar
06/06/2006, 7:29 PM
ne1 here the rumour that alan kirby is joining derry and sean prunty is joining cork when the transfer window opens in july..i heard that a half the squad is also bein disposed of...

adamcarr
06/06/2006, 7:46 PM
ne1 here the rumour that alan kirby is joining derry and sean prunty is joining cork when the transfer window opens in july..i heard that a half the squad is also bein disposed of...
Prunty recently signed a new deal at the Town but we were very close to signing him pre-season alright!

Wiseguy
07/06/2006, 8:17 AM
I'd be very surprised TBH.Prunty signed a new deal during the off season and i couldn't see Kirbs leaving his job and Girlfriend to go to Derry.The 2 of them are on Holidays at the mo so if it is true it will be another week before anything happens.As for clearing out half the squad well he should get shot of Myler,Cronin & Spud at least.

observer
07/06/2006, 11:08 AM
What about the speculation that Alan Matthews may be new manager at Bohs?

RonnieB
07/06/2006, 11:29 AM
We can only hope.

Pauro 76
07/06/2006, 12:34 PM

that'll be Digger out the door so... with Mathews and his full time bank job, probably not possible? if he's getting abuse with Longford, imagine the stick he'll get with Bohs. Dont think its gonna happen...

Risteard
08/06/2006, 12:10 AM
Prunty is a good left back, correct?
Could one throw him on the wing at all?

Sonic
11/06/2006, 10:02 AM

They can take him for nothing.