PDA

View Full Version : Bohs purges

hoopy
05/06/2006, 3:15 PM
With the sacking of Dermot O'Neill and Gary Howlett, do Bohs fans think that this is a panic attack by Farrelly or is there just too many coaches at Bohs?

el punter
05/06/2006, 6:01 PM
Looks like the commander throwing a few generals to the lions in an attempt to satisfy their appetite for scapegoats.

hoopy
05/06/2006, 6:39 PM
According to latest reports Howlett walked himself. Could Bohs be contemplating getting in a new manager while keeping Farrelly on as a player?

EnDai
05/06/2006, 7:36 PM
Dolan as an "advisor"? :rolleyes: :)

sonofstan
05/06/2006, 8:11 PM
"Purges" ?! what kind of stalinist regime do you think is in charge at the Phibsboro' Politburo?

BohDiddley
06/06/2006, 11:07 AM
With the sacking of Dermot O'Neill and Gary Howlett, do Bohs fans think that this is a panic attack by Farrelly or is there just too many coaches at Bohs?
There had been talk of other figures being brought in. Could be to make room for them, though Farrelly says he is in no hurry to find replacements.
Whatever else you can say about him, I don't think GF is the panicking kind. He seems to accept defeat after defeat with zen-like calm.

Dodge
06/06/2006, 11:35 AM
Whatever else you can say about him, I don't think GF is the panicking kind. He seems to accept defeat after defeat with zen-like calm.
I think you're tarting up his "I couldn't give a boll.ocks" attitude a tad there...

NY Hoop
06/06/2006, 11:37 AM
Judging by the behaviour of da boez fans friday its inevitable that GF will get attacked soon.

KOH

pete
06/06/2006, 12:10 PM
...its inevitable that GF will get attacked soon.

I can't see Farrelly survive this season. Seems only a matter of time before he sacked. Bohs may be in transittion phase but doubt 8th place acceptable.

higgins
06/06/2006, 12:24 PM
Im a bit down today as I always believe GH was one of the main reasons for Bohs being so poor.

Never thought he was up to the job and when GF plays he is more or less manager!!

This can only be a good thing for Bohs in my opinion

Raheny Red
06/06/2006, 2:40 PM
Farrelly must stay

BohDiddley
06/06/2006, 4:13 PM
I think you're tarting up his "I couldn't give a boll.ocks" attitude a tad there...
It's about all there is to tart up just now... I think he does it very well. :p