PDA

View Full Version : Meeting this Saturday for all EL supporters (except Cork)

SeanDrog
01/06/2006, 2:57 PM
Right lads looking forward to seeing you all again at Merrion sq this weekend to discuss (as always) ways to screw Cork City - seems like our master plan is finally kicking in, we got Cork out of the cup - good man Stokie - and now Rico is looking like a raving fool. Its great that all the supporters from all the clubs (except cork of course) attend these regular meetings, it shows real commitment. At the end of the meeting there will be a special presentation to Longford Town for rigging that door to fall off once it was kicked by Rico - excellent stuff.

If anyone wants to add to the agenda for the meeting on Saturday - please just post below. (remember there is a monthly prize for who can mess with their heads the most - May winner - Mr Stokes)

Remember the motto

Ride Them Rock Solid

Raheny Red
01/06/2006, 3:01 PM
What is the name of this club? :p

And who are we riding this week?:D

John83
01/06/2006, 3:06 PM
SeanDrog, you fool - you forgot to post this in the subforum that's invisible to Cork fans. :mad:

pól-dcfc
01/06/2006, 3:07 PM
RTRS = the new KOH

-RTRS

razor
01/06/2006, 3:07 PM
And who are we riding this week?:DSome fellas will do anything, for a ride.:rolleyes: (Could be especially true in Drogheda):D

Drogman.
01/06/2006, 3:08 PM
I think one item that needs to be brought to the attention of everyone is the lack of kicking Georgie Boy as got recently.

Its simply not good enough that a player of that cheating class can get away without even a bruise for 2 weeks!

Poor Student
01/06/2006, 3:19 PM
I think one item that needs to be brought to the attention of everyone is the lack of kicking Georgie Boy as got recently.

There's no Cork fans about Drogman, it's safe to admit that he's not cheater and we're just jealous that we don't have such a consumate professional at our clubs.

SeanDrog
01/06/2006, 3:21 PM
SeanDrog, you fool - you forgot to post this in the subforum that's invisible to Cork fans. :mad:

Ahhh noooooo..... :eek:

hhmmmm ok....lets see ... hhmm if any Cork fans are reading this, there is no secret group out to get you which meets very month with reps from all clubs and every level of football in Ireland and FIFA and UEFA. There is no secret forum were we discuss anti cork master plans .. the orginal post was just a wum ... yeah thats it a wum.

To everyone else - see you on Saturday

Raheny Red
01/06/2006, 3:28 PM
Is it b.y.o.b? :p

Real ale Madrid
01/06/2006, 3:30 PM
I knew it :mad: :mad: :mad:

bluemovie
01/06/2006, 3:31 PM
The code for entry to the secret anti-Cork room in Merrion Square can be found behind Caravaggio's "The Taking of Christ" in the nearby National Gallery. It's an anagram of "Rcio is a Tawt".

placid casual
01/06/2006, 3:37 PM
is the door to the meeting room voice-activated?
to prevent any sing-song accents gaining access

wws
01/06/2006, 3:48 PM
i love it - great post Sean Drog :D

ride them rock solid

Drogman.
01/06/2006, 3:52 PM
There's no Cork fans about Drogman, it's safe to admit that he's not cheater and we're just jealous that we don't have such a consumate professional at our clubs.

No we must keep up this mockery so that they realise how un-sportsman like he is!

Jerry The Saint
01/06/2006, 4:10 PM
Sorry to bring down the mood by getting serious but can somebody please remember to bring the Whiskas this time. The fat-arse cats of Merrion Square are a shadow of their former selves...

Réiteoir
01/06/2006, 4:11 PM
Lads - I assume we'll be doing the Refereeing Appointments for the next few weeks at the meeting.

Can I bring my friend Luciano Moggi with me - he's looking for work just lately

RTRS

wws
01/06/2006, 4:15 PM
can adam set up a victim support website like "iwasriddenrocksolidlike.com" ?

Sniffer
01/06/2006, 4:15 PM
Is it b.y.o.b? :p
Bring Your Own Boyo?
:D

Bald Student
01/06/2006, 4:16 PM
is the door to the meeting room voice-activated?
to prevent any sing-song accents gaining accessNo it's going to have a strange device fitted called a 'handle' and will be of solid construction. To gain entry simply turn the handle and push the door.
Kicking the door will just lead to a sore foot.

sniffa
01/06/2006, 4:33 PM
Did anyone remember to notify the referees and their "assistants"?

Great attendance at the last meeting. Having it at the same time as the Heineken Cup Final was a master stroke.

wws
01/06/2006, 4:52 PM
all agreed in inducting Dolan in to the Ridden Rock Solid Hall of Fame

is pioneering early work in layed the foundations for much of our current p;ss taking of the langers

coming up with the comical moniker "rebel army" and making them adopt it so eagerly - genius!

micls
01/06/2006, 5:26 PM
can adam set up a victim support website like "iwasriddenrocksolidlike.com" ?

:D
gave me something to laugh at anyway.

Celdrog
02/06/2006, 4:32 AM
We also need everyone to bring their list as to which Cork players they want suspended for their upcoming games. Danny Murphy, Roy O'Donovan and Mick Devine have now completed their stint.
Available for the next month are John O'Flynn, Alan Bennett and Billy Woods. Georgie is still exempted to ensure he gets his usual kicking.
Joe Gamble is off the list as Pat Dolan has almost concluded the deal to send him to Reading, they just want to watch him another couple of times.

SeanDrog
02/06/2006, 7:16 AM
great lads - I'm jotting all these down for discussion - esp. like the security features and don't worry we have ample whiskas this time.

just remembered one very important one - you all know how we are still playing games during the world cup but we have conned the Cork into believing we are all taking a break for a number of weeks - just so they will have no home games for 5 weeks and it will result in financial ruin (doctor evil laugh) - well we have contact the radio stations and tv stations to ensure they don't report our match results during this period - I think Lars-Christer Olsson said at the last meeting he would organise this but you know how he keeps forgetting , so best to bring it up again.

Remember

RTRS

Wiseguy
02/06/2006, 8:38 AM
I think the Mirror are replacing their EL pullout with a pull out on how to deal with been ridden rock solid.TV3 are also running a mini series late every monday night on the same matter.
I'va also contacted Stokesie and he has agreed to be a guest speaker at the meeting and he will also be giving out pointers on how to screw over Cork.

Strabane_Harp
02/06/2006, 8:43 AM
any more thought given as to where we can get a good enough saw to cut the whole county off and let it float away?

A face
02/06/2006, 8:46 AM
any more thought given as to where we can get a good enough saw to cut the whole county off and let it float away?

If only ye would, ye are only a drag on us !! :p

Strabane_Harp
02/06/2006, 9:14 AM
bit of a problem with Tyrone being landlocked though face :p

Dodge
02/06/2006, 9:52 AM
The like bit was comedy genius (much as it pains me to say it)

SeanDrog, I'll be there anyway

Drumcondra Red
02/06/2006, 11:05 AM
I stil can't believe this is in an open forum, now they'll have an inckling of whats really going on!!! Ah well...

-RTRS

coislaoi
02/06/2006, 11:40 AM
STATEMENT on behalf of the Ridden Rock Solid By Dublin Clubtm (RRSBDC)

"It should be noted that recent reports that we are being ridden rock solid by Dublin are completely without foundation. We would wish to state for the record that we are being ridden rock solid by everyone and anyone - Referees, Eircom League officials, FAI officials, Setanta officials (bástards) and fans, players, management and officials of all Eircom League clubs.

You should also note that our paranoia and supsicion of all the above knows no bounds. If ye all don't desist from riding us (rock solid only) then we will be forced to bring into place our long cherished dream of an Independent Republic of Cork (tm) and set up our own league called the Independent Republic of Cork League Like tm (IRCLL) sponsored by Murphys or Barry's Tea (we're not sure which one yet).

Ye have been warned.:eek:"

Ash
02/06/2006, 11:47 AM
TV3 are also running a mini series late every monday night on the same matter.

I've Been Ridden Rock Solid ... Get Me Out Of Here

Bald Student
02/06/2006, 12:01 PM
STATEMENT on behalf of the Ridden Rock Solid By Dublin Clubtm (RRSBDC)

"It should be noted that recent reports that we are being ridden rock solid by Dublin are completely without foundation. We would wish to state for the record that we are being ridden rock solid by everyone and anyone - Referees, Eircom League officials, FAI officials, Setanta officials (bástards) and fans, players, management and officials of all Eircom League clubs.

You should also note that our paranoia and supsicion of all the above knows no bounds. If ye all don't desist from riding us (rock solid only) then we will be forced to bring into place our long cherished dream of an Independent Republic of Cork (tm) and set up our own league called the Independent Republic of Cork League Like tm (IRCLL) sponsored by Murphys or Barry's Tea (we're not sure which one yet).

Ye have been warned.:eek:"Cobh will only be admitted on condition that they agree to never take any points from Turner's Cross. The great Cork public don't pay good money to see their team loose.

Block G Raptor
02/06/2006, 12:04 PM
The code for entry to the secret anti-Cork room in Merrion Square can be found behind Caravaggio's "The Taking of Christ" in the nearby National Gallery. It's an anagram of "Rcio is a Tawt".
Post of the Decade right there

Dodge
02/06/2006, 12:15 PM
I think Cobh should be elected as associate members until we've ridden all the cork out of them

RTRS

bluemovie
02/06/2006, 12:20 PM
Disappointing news. Opus Dei will not be able to send a representative to Saturday's meeting, but on a more positive note, the Priory of Sion have taken measures to protect Mr Stokes' identity as the true bloodline. A certain Mr Richardson will be getting a visit from an albino monk before he can reveal any more about the conspiracy.

Also, are we all agreed to adapting the theme from Rawhide as our anthem?:

"Ride 'em in, knock 'em out,
Knock 'em out, Ride 'em in,
Ride 'em in Rock Solid!"

passerrby
02/06/2006, 12:36 PM
noboby from cork will be on today as it is dole day in the rebel county

Celdrog
02/06/2006, 1:04 PM
Id be more likely to attend this meeting if it was for all el fans except drogs, in an attempt to screw drogheda united. your only sh*ttin yourselves

Meanwhile over at the other secret meeting plans are well advanced to get rid of UCD and Dublin City from the league.....

SeanDrog
02/06/2006, 1:10 PM
ahh they are not too secret - everyone has known about that for a long time now :D Irish Premiership anyone ........ :D

razor
03/06/2006, 9:55 PM
Whose job was it to invite Declan Hanney ? Doh !

Risteard
03/06/2006, 10:22 PM
Aha.
Got ye.
I knew ye'd slip up.
i knew it.

Sore arse.

Dodge
03/06/2006, 11:25 PM
Great meeting today folks. Lots of interesting plans. Fair play to those who organised it

RTRS

Raheny Red
04/06/2006, 12:49 PM
Great meeting today folks. Lots of interesting plans. Fair play to those who organised it

RTRS

Great meeting and the photos are now online.

http://www.notival.com/dcon2005/IMG_2435.jpg

The Leader (http://www.firepile.com/images/stonecutters.jpg)

:p :cool:

Magicme
06/06/2006, 11:46 AM
I know I am magic and all but I swear despite the pictorial evidence I was not in attendance!

John83
06/06/2006, 3:06 PM
Great meeting and the photos are now online.

http://www.notival.com/dcon2005/IMG_2435.jpg
Alright, who was the wierdo who came in the Star Trek costume?