PDA

View Full Version : Captain Dan Murray at Longford ...oh dear..

Royfor
27/05/2006, 11:14 AM
...costs us a FAI cup Run and sizable financial package.Mr Brian Lennox and Rico take note & get rid of ...Serious investment needed during June break or else forget Champions League and Title hopes..

Any takers???

wiseman
27/05/2006, 2:36 PM
I'll take.
Had a quick read of the back of the Echo where Rico is quoted as saying bad ref decisions are making him reconsider being in the game.
Rico, I loved you 1st time you were with the club, Love you now too.
BUT get a grip. You should be more worried by the poor performance last night. Longford were always going to play 10 men behind the ball, what was the plan to break them down?? Another thread title asked how many City players could hold their own in Stans squad? Ans. All, they were as bad last night as Stans boys on Wed.
Rico Please be more concerned by the fact that Dan Murray keeps thinking he can play football when he can't. He is a very good centre half, no doubt. But Dan kick it, head it: don't play with it.
Why take George off, was he injured?
Come transfer window we have to spend, but spend what? Losing the FAI cup and the Setanta cup cost us dear. And considering we are out of both domestic cups already we need to finish 1st or 2nd to qualify for next seasons Setanta cup. Sure they might as well play on Patricks Hill cos it is that uphill a battle with out strengthening the squad with experienced players not future hopefuls, we have them already. Sorry for sounding negative but someone has to say these things out loud.

Risteard
27/05/2006, 3:48 PM
In fairness, he's a very lucky man to have Bennett beside him.

The Pie Man
28/05/2006, 3:49 AM
reported to the fai for damage done to Longford Town property after the game, he managed to remove the away dressing room door.

The Stars
28/05/2006, 11:03 AM
Even early on in the game you could see he wasnt playing well and his error ultimitly cost Cork the game.

A face
28/05/2006, 7:36 PM
reported to the fai for damage done to Longford Town property after the game, he managed to remove the away dressing room door.

Sorry, can you clarify this .... what happened ??

Maz
28/05/2006, 7:37 PM
He kicked down the away dressing room door in his hour of rage!

The Pie Man
28/05/2006, 8:48 PM
indeed maz, i feel a visit by the police for damage to private property is needed.

Maz
28/05/2006, 8:49 PM
indeed maz, i feel a visit by the police for damage to private property is needed.
I don't think I'd go that far...

A face
28/05/2006, 9:20 PM

Its as if you are not even worried about the incident but more of the trouble you want to see as a result, me thinks you are showing true colours there pie man !!

The Pie Man
28/05/2006, 10:03 PM
Its as if you are not even worried about the incident but more of the trouble you want to see as a result, me thinks you are showing true colours there pie man !!

i believe that it happened two days ago and no apology. if you are sorry for your actions and want to make things right you do so, if you are not you don't. silence from mr richardson only makes me believe he deserves what he gets.

anyone may lose their temper, but a real man/woman knows their mistakes and puts things right.

A face
28/05/2006, 10:15 PM
i believe that it happened two days ago and no apology. if you are sorry for your actions and want to make things right you do so, if you are not you don't. silence from mr richardson only makes me believe he deserves what he gets.

anyone may lose their temper, but a real man/woman knows their mistakes and puts things right.

And its still the door you are on about here yeah ?? :rolleyes:

max power
29/05/2006, 8:41 AM
And its still the door you are on about here yeah ?? :rolleyes:

face its willing damage of property and no apology thats the problem. no other. ok i don't like rico, in fact i despise him but if i went down to turners cross and kicked off a door off a toilet or something the cops would be called or i would be removed by stewards, whats so special about rico that he doesn't deserve the same treatment, just answer that ?????

Wiseguy
29/05/2006, 9:04 AM
Rico is a terrible loser and the fact that we beat them sickens him even more.He should've apologised for breaking the door and paid to get it fixed but he just proves what a bad loser and idiot he is by not apologising and blaming the officials for Cork losing.I'd love to know what bad decision is he on about that cost Cork the game.It was a penalty and it was a sending off.I don't think anyone can disagree with that.He should be more concerned that Cork were sh1te and even though we were p1ss poor ourselves we created the best chances,missed them and still managed to beat yee.Is poor Rico begining to feel the pressure that he has to think of quitting because of officials.

pete
29/05/2006, 9:46 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if that door just fell off the hinges. I've seen the build quality of Flancare. :)

max power
29/05/2006, 10:01 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if that door just fell off the hinges. I've seen the build quality of Flancare. :)

at least we own the door, aren't yee lot still renting, its dead money ya know. your own eddie hobbs will have to get involved ;)

A face
29/05/2006, 11:43 AM
at least we own the door, aren't yee lot still renting, its dead money ya know. your own eddie hobbs will have to get involved ;)

I notice you didn't deny the door fell off the hinges !! ;)

max power
29/05/2006, 11:47 AM
I notice you didn't deny the door fell off the hinges !! ;)

our hinges might i add, solely owned by longford town football club, what ground to yee own ?????

A face
29/05/2006, 12:12 PM
our hinges might i add, solely owned by longford town football club, what ground to yee own ?????

So the door did fall off, Rico had nothing to do with it !! :eek: ;)

Sub standard work on the ground, what would the licensing commitee say about this huh? THey wouldn't be all that impressed me thinks, shoddy practice from Longford here it has to be said.

max power
29/05/2006, 12:17 PM
So the door did fall off, Rico had nothing to do with it !! :eek: ;)

Sub standard work on the ground, what would the licensing commitee say about this huh? THey wouldn't be all that impressed me thinks, shoddy practice from Longford here it has to be said.

Yeah it fell off listening to the $hite coming out of his mouth;)

but tell me all about this ground cork city fc own, i would like to visit it some time.

A face
29/05/2006, 2:00 PM
but tell me all about this ground cork city fc own, i would like to visit it some time.

Maxie .... your invitation is in the post fella, along with your christmas card !! :eek: :D :p

max power
29/05/2006, 2:11 PM
lovely, but i fear i'll be wandering the streets of cork looking for the mystical ground owned by cork city, sure your nearly as bad as Rovers;)

A face
29/05/2006, 3:08 PM
lovely, but i fear i'll be wandering the streets of cork looking for the mystical ground owned by cork city, sure your nearly as bad as Rovers;)

Nearly ..... but not quite !! ;)

cheekyais
29/05/2006, 10:19 PM
Does anone think we should start a petition or something too bring back big Derek? Thank god for Bennet otherwise we would be screwed. Hes been saving Dan Murray's ass for too long.

observer
30/05/2006, 10:34 AM
Any truth in the rumour that Rico brought the felled door with him as he wishes to bolster the defence for away matches. It appears that one plank is not enough for his tactics and the bruised door will line out along side Murray in up coming games.
In addition the door will be used as protection for Rico on route to matches, as he is concerned that snipers have been brought in from South America as part of the worldwide "get Rico Campaign".
Rumour has it that Lennox has had a strait-jacket attached to the back of the door so as to have some control over his manager at away venues.
What a Twit! :D

daveh
31/05/2006, 7:04 PM
Would i be right in thinking that as of tomorrow Cathal Lordan is eligable to play in the league?

A liitle off topic yes but i didnt want to start a new thread

A face
31/05/2006, 11:13 PM
Any truth in the rumour that Rico brought the felled door

I can’t actually believe that this was so blown out of proportion. City fans actually get slated, being accused of exaggerating the facts and most of the time its actually found out to be otherwise and a missing splint on a door frame gets dramatised to the point where a door is blown clean out of its frame, off the hinges onto the ground. :eek:

I am sorry now but after this one, I am not taking any criticism onboard from a Longford fan again, I know not every Longford fan piped up about this búllshít but this is so way over the top it beggars belief. Imo this was not exaggerating, it was lying, end of :mad: :(

Risteard
01/06/2006, 8:55 AM
Would i be right in thinking that as of tomorrow Cathal Lordan is eligable to play in the league?

You would.:)

its actually found out to be otherwise and a missing splint on a door frame
Are ya serious?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A face
01/06/2006, 10:22 AM
Are ya serious?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Completely .... contrived búllshít !! :mad:

Maz
02/06/2006, 5:53 PM
I can’t actually believe that this was so blown out of proportion. City fans actually get slated, being accused of exaggerating the facts and most of the time its actually found out to be otherwise and a missing splint on a door frame gets dramatised to the point where a door is blown clean out of its frame, off the hinges onto the ground. :eek:

I am sorry now but after this one, I am not taking any criticism onboard from a Longford fan again, I know not every Longford fan piped up about this búllshít but this is so way over the top it beggars belief. Imo this was not exaggerating, it was lying, end of :mad: :(
What a drama queen..honestly you need to relax!

Risteard
02/06/2006, 6:21 PM
That's ironic.
I thought it was more of an anti-drama-queen rant.
+
Is he correct?

A face
03/06/2006, 9:57 AM
What a drama queen..honestly you need to relax!

Oh so i'm over reacting now is it !! :eek: but its OK for Town fans to make up any old tripe at all and they are not ...... double standards there me thinks !!

Maz
03/06/2006, 7:49 PM
Yes you are! Who is lying about what happened? The damage was done to the door..end of..its only a door and I'm sure it will be replaced. As for your over-reaction to Observers post I'm sure even you A Face can see the humour in it.

A face
04/06/2006, 12:29 AM
Yes you are! Who is lying about what happened? The damage was done to the door..end of..its only a door and I'm sure it will be replaced.

Cop out if i ever saw one .... it was complete tripe, it was found out and that ... is end of !!

As for your over-reaction to Observers post I'm sure even you A Face can see the humour in it.

Of course i do .... being honest the whole thing is kinda funny to be fair :p