PDA

View Full Version : Shevchenko to leave Milan

DmanDmythDledge
26/05/2006, 4:00 PM
He's rejected the contract offer. Can't see anyone other than Chelsea signing him.

superfrank
26/05/2006, 4:14 PM
Barca maybe. But it looks like Chelsea for him...that pleases me.

beautifulrock
26/05/2006, 4:28 PM
Almost certain to be Chelsea, Ballack, Obi and now Shevchenko. I couldnt even buy this team on CM.

gustavo
26/05/2006, 4:51 PM
It's amazing what big wads of cash will do!

jockser
26/05/2006, 5:52 PM
jaysus how can you compete with that!?!?!

FarBeag
26/05/2006, 10:19 PM
See, Crespo is also being urged to sign a two year contract. They still won’t win the champions league with all their money and good fcuking riddens too.

Risteard
27/05/2006, 1:29 AM
jaysus how can you compete with that!?!?!
Answer A. By not selling your World Player of the Year, African player of the year, by bringing your south-american prodigy and midfield lynchpin back to full fitness.
Answer B. By retaining the worlds best striker along with a vast array of the worlds most promising youngsters and adding czech playmakers about to hit their prime.

gustavo
27/05/2006, 2:13 AM
Well I agree with Part A but i cant see Arsenal doing better than them in the League next season

brine3
27/05/2006, 10:54 AM
If Sheva goes to Chelsea then I'll lose a lot of respect for the guy.

I don't know why anybody would want to go to that heartless ****ehole of a club and play their awful football. Duff has to get out of there ASAP.

gustavo
27/05/2006, 12:04 PM
I don't know why anybody would want to go to that heartless ****ehole of a club.
http://www.coinsportal.ru/Images/CatalogCoins/Russia%201997-/R-97-1r-02.jpg

Gaillimh Al
27/05/2006, 1:59 PM
GLAZER TO BREAK BANK FOR SHEVCHENKO

Never gonna happen but it would be some partnership with Rooney, considering he'll probably be playing on his own up front for Chelsea. Striker partnerships have gone out of fashion it seems. Think Cole and Yorke were the last great duo. On and off the pitch of course.

Terry
27/05/2006, 3:39 PM
GLAZER TO BREAK BANK FOR SHEVCHENKO

Never gonna happen but it would be some partnership with Rooney, considering he'll probably be playing on his own up front for Chelsea. Striker partnerships have gone out of fashion it seems. Think Cole and Yorke were the last great duo. On and off the pitch of course.

it wouldnt surprise me if they offered van nistelrooy and cash to try and get him, but unfortunately it does look like he heading to his mate at chelsea:( PP will be paying out on chelsea before the season even starts

jockser
27/05/2006, 4:18 PM
Answer A. By not selling your World Player of the Year, African player of the year, by bringing your south-american prodigy and midfield lynchpin back to full fitness.
Answer B. By retaining the worlds best striker along with a vast array of the worlds most promising youngsters and adding czech playmakers about to hit their prime.
Wrong......the answer is all in the Rafa!!!

Aberdonian Stu
27/05/2006, 5:22 PM
Just to be corny shouldn't you switch answers A and B given the initials...

Risteard
28/05/2006, 1:47 PM
:D
Good man stu.
I'd never make a tabloid journalist.
Answer A. By retaining the worlds best striker along with a vast array of the worlds most promising youngsters and adding czech playmakers about to hit their prime.
Answer B. By not selling your World Player of the Year, African player of the year, by bringing your south-american prodigy and midfield lynchpin back to full fitness.

Roo69
29/05/2006, 10:43 AM
ya would struggle to put together a team like that in champ manager !

Plastic Paddy
29/05/2006, 11:04 AM
ya would struggle to put together a team like that in champ manager !

Read the thread properly Roo. :p You're repeating beautifulrock's point from post 3.

:ball: PP

Roo69
29/05/2006, 11:31 AM
Sorry i meant football manager ;-)

Aberdonian Stu
31/05/2006, 4:28 PM
In fairness Shevchenko's wife is American and wants their son to grow up with English as his first language.

This gave Chelsea, who already held a financial advantage, a social advantage over most of their rivals.

The big clubs in England were never going to pony up the kind of money Milan would want for Sheva, although I wouldn't be shocked if they had taken less than what they are taking were Chelsea not interested.

renovater
31/05/2006, 9:56 PM
I did forcast some weeks ago that Mourinho would bring in the best in Europe and looks like he has done what I said he would do,Ballack then shevchenko obe was always on the cards it was just who had the most clout But it appears it's not over yet with the grazy spending set to continue with a few departures
I said crespo Sean W.P. EVEN MAY BE DUFF IF HE CAN GET HIS MAN from the portugal also del horno not save

Roadend
01/06/2006, 10:33 AM
Where does that leave Kenyon's 5 year plan then?

John83
01/06/2006, 11:42 AM
I did forcast some weeks ago that Mourinho would bring in the best in Europe and looks like he has done what I said he would do,Ballack then shevchenko obe was always on the cards it was just who had the most clout But it appears it's not over yet with the grazy spending set to continue with a few departures
Can I borrow your crystal ball. Not even pundit gods like Lawro and Grey could have predicted that.

I said crespo Sean W.P. EVEN MAY BE DUFF IF HE CAN GET HIS MAN from the portugal also del horno not save
There's no need to shout. By the way, is English your first language?

renovater
01/06/2006, 10:26 PM
Can I borrow your crystal ball. Not even pundit gods like Lawro and Grey could have predicted that.

There's no need to shout. By the way, is English your first language?
the keys on my computor have a mind of its own.
by the way if you check the chelsea threads you will see that I did predicted
never mind those gods Grey and Lawro the info was out there if you were a true blue.:)

renovater
01/06/2006, 10:30 PM
Where does that leave Kenyon's 5 year plan then?
intact he Kenyon made it clear he wanted youth and experience players of a certain quality that could blend in so that the youth players could learn from
that is why he bought Ballack :D

jockser
01/06/2006, 10:45 PM
aye we never saw those signings coming :eek: :D

beautifulrock
02/06/2006, 8:35 AM
Ashley Cole will be next, The Roberto Carlos story is a smokescreen. Would Jose really sign a 33 year old especially with the wages he would demand. Although I agree money is not an issue with Chelsea.

osgood was good
02/06/2006, 9:35 AM
Looking at some of the comments here i can smell the jealousy from here from non Chelsea fans .

They keep singing from the same hymn sheet ''Your now buying the CL '' is the latest . Bla bla bla . Get over it and give us some original opinions because your all starting to sound like Roy [ im oh so smug ] Curtis .

Anyway , great signing , quality player and a superb addition to the squad.

Roadend
02/06/2006, 9:39 AM
Ya, stop saying Chelsea have spent over 320 million in thet last few seasons with the ultimate goal of winning the CL, you big shower of jealous so and so's.

Docboy
02/06/2006, 3:15 PM
And we'll laugh even more heartily when they fail in the CL again next year.

The Stars
02/06/2006, 3:15 PM
Lost all respect for Shev the player now, when he first went ot Milan he was one of my favourites.
Great signing for chelsea all the same,he will bag at least 6 in the champs league which should get them to the final.
As for the league,its as open as ever i think.Chelsea are not going to have the team spirit(even if they try to show they do by huging on the pitch) as all those egos at the club wont be happy at being on the bench.
Can you imagine Drogba sitting on the bench all next season...a recipie for a cival war at chelsea.

jorge
03/06/2006, 1:14 AM
How can you suddenly just leave a club which has looked after you and adored you???Im confused and still in shock,the day he called for the press conferenceI was sure he would change his mind.One of the most dissapointing things to me ia that hes playing his first(and hopefully his last) WC as a player of another team and not Milan.

Saludos de Peru.

renovater
04/06/2006, 10:28 PM
Lads just join in and enjoy the crazy season and enjoy! there is no point in knocking what josie is doing no won can stop him.
He has an endless check book and if any other club had the same check book they would do the same.,
So come along and sing Chelsea Chelsea :)
t

Roadend
06/06/2006, 10:17 AM
Lads just join in and enjoy the crazy season and enjoy! there is no point in knocking what josie is doing no won can stop him.
He has an endless check book and if any other club had the same check book they would do the same.,
So come along and sing Chelsea Chelsea :)
t

Jose? More like Peter and Roman.