PDA

View Full Version : Great Duff montage

bwagner
24/05/2006, 1:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxZNDrG4Ln8

eirebhoy
24/05/2006, 2:31 PM
*ahem* I made that. :) I made it a few months ago but just uploaded it to youtube yesterday. The quality is crap but I didn't go through any tutorials on making video's, I just use Ulead VideoStudio.

I downloaded the Canada goal from RTE News streaming but I'd love to get a decent quality video of that goal.

TheJamaicanP.M.
24/05/2006, 2:34 PM
Fair play EB. Thats a class video. You've collected some amount of footage on Duffer.

CraftyToePoke
24/05/2006, 2:37 PM
nice one e.b. enjoyed that a lot, good stuff.

Stuttgart88
24/05/2006, 2:43 PM
Yeah, nice one eb. I didn't know you were a fan of Duff's.

eirebhoy
24/05/2006, 2:46 PM
Fair play EB. Thats a class video. You've collected some amount of footage on Duffer.
Cheers lads. Most of the goals came from a Duff/Robben compilation that someone made from last season. I had all his assists from the last qualifying campaign but I lost them. It's a pity as his runs to win peno's against Cyprus and the Faroes were great.

Stutts - I love Duff. :) You'd be doing well to find a Chelsea clip from last season that could go into that comp though. Let's hope he turns down a contract offer from Chelsea.

Stuttgart88
24/05/2006, 2:52 PM
Stutts - I love Duff. :) I know :) was only joking

bwagner
24/05/2006, 2:53 PM
Fair play eirebhoy its great.
Do you have any more?
Isnt it a pity Jose is limiting him so much lately...

CraftyToePoke
24/05/2006, 2:55 PM
You'd be doing well to find a Chelsea clip from last season that could go into that comp though. Let's hope he turns down a contract offer from Chelsea.

yea, was just about to ask if you had dates and how much of the chelsea stuff was recent, as i was originally pleasantly surprised by the ammount of blue-shirted miracle working.......... not so then.damn shame.

so lads, wud he be better of on the continent, or staying in the prem in yere opinions?

bwagner
24/05/2006, 3:10 PM
I think juve would be great for him

eirebhoy
24/05/2006, 3:26 PM
I think juve would be great for him
They could certainly do with him. I'm sure Cannavaro and Zambrotta would give their approval after the roasting he gave them the last time they were in Dublin. :)

Stuttgart88
24/05/2006, 3:26 PM
yea, was just about to ask if you had dates and how much of the chelsea stuff was recent, as i was originally pleasantly surprised by the ammount of blue-shirted miracle workingYou can tell by the shirt. In Mourinho's first season & Duff's best, I think Chelsea's shirt had a white trim around the cuffs & collar, and Emirates were the sponsors. This season's jersey had no trim, was darker and had a thin yellow stripe, and was Samsung sponsored. All the best action was before the new jersey.

CraftyToePoke
24/05/2006, 3:41 PM
They could certainly do with him. I'm sure Cannavaro and Zambrotta would give their approval after the roasting he gave them the last time they were in Dublin. :)

ye serious boys? havent they just shamed themselves and their entire country with the purchasing of the right to hand-pick refs and all that thus being in danger of demotion etc.....

CraftyToePoke
24/05/2006, 3:44 PM
You can tell by the shirt. In Mourinho's first season & Duff's best, I think Chelsea's shirt had a white trim around the cuffs & collar, and Emirates were the sponsors. This season's jersey had no trim, was darker and had a thin yellow stripe, and was Samsung sponsored. All the best action was before the new jersey.

yasus christus stutt, i bow in inferiority to your all observing eye and total recall:)

got this strange tendency to focus on his skills instead, ya know?

tricky_colour
24/05/2006, 3:53 PM
I love to find a clip of Duff, where he is playing for Blackburn Rovers (IIRC), there is like an impregnigable 'wall' for four defenders, one second he is one
side of the wall, the next second he is magically on the other side!!

FarBeag
24/05/2006, 5:55 PM
Great stuff. The last time I saw any resemblance between Duff now and Duff on the Video was the game against Sweden. I really hope he leaves Chelsea; I want to see more of the old Duff.

brine3
24/05/2006, 10:44 PM
does anybody have a clip of the duffer's goal with Blackburn against Liverpool at Anfield. I think it was during the final weeks of season 02/03 or 01/02.

ken foree
25/05/2006, 3:56 PM
yea chrs for making that eirebhoy, it's great