PDA

View Full Version : Flags

SÓC
25/06/2002, 5:21 PM
Anyone else making flags for the new season? Im working on a red/white checkered flag with a green japan style rising sun in the middle, Im trying to think of what I'll write on it besides the usual CCFC, Cork City FC etc etc.

Any suggestions?

FourFiveOne
25/06/2002, 10:12 PM
Anyone else making flags for the new season?

Look out for a 20 by 12 foot banner hanging at the back of the Shed on Friday week!

Colm
26/06/2002, 2:35 PM
It looks like theres going to be a few flags/banners hanging at the back of the shed.
IMO, this adds a lot of colour and makes the place look a lot better.:)

Colm
26/06/2002, 2:48 PM
Originally posted by SÓCcfc
Im trying to think of what I'll write on it besides the usual CCFC, Cork City FC etc etc. Any suggestions? How about CITY FOREVER or CITY TIL I DIE or something along those lines!

ccfcman
26/06/2002, 5:27 PM
no doubt ull remember a git with a cameroon flag.......thats me.ive tinkered with it slightly its now bout 8 ft r so high with a new additiona TURKEY FLAG

ps Microsoft XP is actually pretty good!!!:D :D :rolleyes:

mouldymurphy
26/06/2002, 8:23 PM
ive made a small tri colour its 9 foot by 15 foot trying to get a city crest printed on it anyone know where i can get that done ?

ccfcman
27/06/2002, 10:14 AM
try here (http://www.tifo.it) if u give them a template they could do it, or a dress makers or something like that

Colm
28/06/2002, 8:01 PM
My green, white and red flag will be making a long awaited return at the $hel$ game!

Troy.McClure
01/07/2002, 1:43 PM
Seeing as the clubs colours are now White and Green, are our old red & white flags now out of date aswell, especially as Shels will be wairing red on Friday?:confused: :confused: :o

What will I do with my Austrian one???

Colm
01/07/2002, 2:30 PM
I have started working on getting a big flag which will hang on the back wall of the Shed.
It will most likely be a red, white and green tricolour with Cork City F.C. written on it in black.
Im hoping it will be ready for Fridays game, if its not I will definately have it in Inchicore for the Pats match.

Colm
04/07/2002, 2:14 PM
Its almost ready, so look out for it at the back of the shed tomorrow night. Its about 12ft by 7ft

FourFiveOne
04/07/2002, 2:19 PM
How long is the wall at the back of the Shed because FourFiveOne have a 20ft by 12ft banner on the way aswell!
And the CCISA flag is big enough too!

BTW Can anyone volunteer to help put these up a good bit before kick-off?

Colm
04/07/2002, 2:22 PM
They should all fit beacause the CCISA had 2 up at the u21 and u19 games and I dont think they even took up half the back wall.

So, whose going to volunteer to climb up?!!!

James
04/07/2002, 2:46 PM
not i for one...i scaled a wall in galway last year to put up a huge red white and green flag and having gotten up on the wall i had mighty big probs (a) staying up on the wall and (b) getting down from the wall safely..

although the number of pints i had in kate's bar b4hand might have impacted on it..

:D

pete
04/07/2002, 2:58 PM
Originally posted by COLM
So, whose going to volunteer to climb up?!!!

If only you had a Weeman to lift up onto the wall. ;)

totally off topic but anyone see those Jackass fellas doing the Shaquil O'Neal video & Weeman carrying shaq on his back!!! freaky :eek:

ccfcman
06/07/2002, 8:35 PM
wow the colour at the match it was like the rio carnival.top notch match

Colm
07/07/2002, 5:16 PM
The back of the Shed was certainly brightened up by the 4 flags. Also, due to the good weather, everyone was wearing their jerseys which added to the colour.

pete
08/07/2002, 1:25 PM
Originally posted by COLM
Also, due to the good weather, everyone was wearing their jerseys which added to the colour.

Pity we all wearing red jerseys though.

;)

James
08/07/2002, 2:01 PM
Originally posted by pete
Pity we all wearing red jerseys though.
;)

no pity the club changed the colour and the jerseys again :(

lol