PDA

View Full Version : And in other news... Morrison in no-brain shocker!

Kingdom
23/05/2006, 2:08 PM
Seems the Palace chairman doesn't think Clinton has terrific mental ability.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/crystal_palace/5008504.stm

as_i_say
23/05/2006, 2:25 PM
what a non-story that is. that lad jordan seems to be a right tool. good man clinton, entertaining as always.

drinkfeckarse
23/05/2006, 3:54 PM
I like Jordan actually, doesn't take any sh!t from agents and sticks to his word i.e. refusing to sell Johnson last season because the price wasn't right and even turning down £8m for him last week....a rare trait in football Chairmen.

Stuttgart88
23/05/2006, 4:00 PM
Jordan's weekly column in The Observer is always worth a read. I usually agree with him too.

Paddy Garcia
23/05/2006, 4:03 PM
I don't think he came across as a "tool" at all.

Actually seemed to express a fair degree of empathy and liking for Clinton, despite his lapse in confidentality.

pete
24/05/2006, 10:15 AM
Jordan's weekly column in The Observer is always worth a read. I usually agree with him too.

Yeah I like his column. Certainly doesn't hide his feelings towards a certain Birmingham owner. :)

OwlsFan
19/06/2006, 3:59 PM
West Brom want Clinton Morrison to partner Nathan Ellington next season - and will offer Crystal Palace £2million for him..

Robson has plenty of money to spend this summer after banking over £3million from the January sale of Robert Earnshaw to Norwich.

The Albion boss is chasing Celtic veteran John Hartson but has also turned his attention to 26-year-old Palace star Morrison.

Peter Taylor has just been appointed as Iain Dowie's successor at Selhurst Park - and he has admitted he is keen to bring his own players, with Izale McLeod high on his wanted list.