PDA

View Full Version : Bray

red bellied
21/05/2006, 7:24 PM
I will say this lads what a waste of time.

The Stars
21/05/2006, 7:51 PM
for all the talk of the showgrounds pitch being a farmers field,it never seems to be waterlogged.thats twice we have had games called off now due to the rain, both away from home.....

red bellied
21/05/2006, 7:57 PM
They can put the the rearranged game on the moon for all i care not a hope i will be at it.

sligoman
21/05/2006, 8:10 PM
I wont be travelling to the re-arranged game either:mad:.

DmanDmythDledge
21/05/2006, 8:21 PM
Lads I know you're angry about the game being postponed but surely not going to the arranged game is a bit of an over-reaction? What about following your team no matter what?

sligoman
21/05/2006, 8:24 PM
Lads I know you're angry about the game being postponed but surely not going to the arranged game is a bit of an over-reaction? What about following your team no matter what?You misunderstood, I'm not going cos number 1. It'll be midweek so I'll be working and number 2. I refuse to give Iarnoid Eireann another overcharged price for a **** service! Nothing to do with the team;).

DmanDmythDledge
21/05/2006, 8:25 PM
Alrite then.

Red4Eva
21/05/2006, 9:48 PM
8 hours on a cupla bus today for a game that should have been played on friday :mad: i hated the carlisle grounds b4 today(always freezin cold&all the kids running around) but now i really f*ckin hate it, bray too. a week of sh*te in the papers cos shelbourne played sh*t for 70 mins in the showgrounds&nutsy wanted an excuse but i can only remember one game been postponed in a long time in the showgrounds: v kilkenny 02/03, frozen pitch.

Redzer
22/05/2006, 9:21 AM
Lament for a football supporter.

As I was going thru the tolls, for the game in Bray
I got a call from her indoors, “No footie game today”
“It just announced it on FM, the pitch is a swimming pool
“I told you not to go today, you stupid stupid fool.
Nothing for it but to return, “Another 2.50 please”
It’s bad enough no football fix, but a fiver gone in fee’s.:(

Roo69
22/05/2006, 10:59 AM
8 hours on a cupla bus today for a game that should have been played on friday :mad: i hated the carlisle grounds b4 today(always freezin cold&all the kids running around) but now i really f*ckin hate it, bray too. a week of sh*te in the papers cos shelbourne played sh*t for 70 mins in the showgrounds&nutsy wanted an excuse but i can only remember one game been postponed in a long time in the showgrounds: v kilkenny 02/03, frozen pitch.

The game was orignally changed to suit Sligo fans with travelling etc..... It is by no means our faulkt what so ever that it did'nt stop ****ing rain for 48 hours ! it was fcuking shocking.

The way ya's are going on you would swear that we made it rain like it did ! :mad:

Jeebus
22/05/2006, 12:14 PM
The game was orignally changed to suit Sligo fans with travelling etc..... It is by no means our faulkt what so ever that it did'nt stop ****ing rain for 48 hours ! it was fcuking shocking.

The way ya's are going on you would swear that we made it rain like it did ! :mad:

Thats balls. The game was moved to sunday cause ye had a re-arranged game last tuesday night v longford. Also dont know why ye had to set the kick-off for 3.15pm, the Sligo GAA game was scheduled to be on telly at 2pm and im sure that would have had an affect on the size our travelling support.

Grasshopper 99
22/05/2006, 1:00 PM
if you all hate bray, then dont bloody well come down and see us and stop moaning about, bloody country people all they do is moan, even if somthing goes right they still complain.

gustavo
22/05/2006, 1:39 PM
if you all hate bray, then dont bloody well come down and see us and stop moaning about, bloody country people all they do is moan, even if somthing goes right they still complain.
How do you define "country people"

Terry
22/05/2006, 1:42 PM
How do you define "country people"

must be anyone not from Dublin ??;)

gustavo
22/05/2006, 1:50 PM
Oh and heres me thinking Bray was in Wicklow looks like i was wrong!

The Stars
22/05/2006, 6:01 PM
Glenrow.....sure that wasnt "country people",was it?

Red4Eva
22/05/2006, 6:05 PM
bloody country people all they do is moan, even if somthing goes right they still complain.

bit rich coming from yer crowd considering the "style" of football ye play. it's hard to like ye when yer grounds a sh*thole&ye kicked the sh*t out of better players when ye were in the 1st div. and with regards to changing match to suit us, that's a loada balls