PDA

View Full Version : Evenin'

Tallaghtsaint
03/06/2001, 9:59 PM
Any one got any news on ground development?
A list of things for Independent saints to do this summer........
-set up a travel club

-Get a proper Flag

-increase membership

-make sure that the club puts a roof over the camac side terracing

-some other stuff that i cant think of now..............

hayser
04/06/2001, 12:30 AM
ive a new flag red background 9ft x 5ft with "die hards"
st pats

whats the verdict?:confused:

wws
04/06/2001, 12:38 AM
how much was it?

where did u gettit done?

hayser
04/06/2001, 12:49 AM
for matearl (cant spell it) £14.89 and got stencils and white spraypaint-looks ok .i thought that we needed a continental type slogan thingy.so am i ridiculed,will i look foolish hanging the thing up!?:(:cool:

wws
04/06/2001, 12:55 AM
the more original nl flags the better?

at lansdowne it was great to see the:

ST PATRICKS ATHLETIC TRICOLOUR HANGING FROM THE WEST STAND.......i think it was Andy O Callaghans one

I presume it was Anto who had the SRFC/CLIFTONVILLE one at the schoolboy terrace

other than those i saw a fair few other nl tricolours and of course the RED AND BLACK Castleknock Bohs: Glen Crowe for Ireland

maybe there should be an NL section reserved at Landsdowne.......the clubs get the allocations already

hayser
04/06/2001, 1:05 AM
some eejit had a "liverpool" flag hanging at the south terrace corner flag.
1/ people like me and yourself stand on mudbanks ,get trenchfoot,frostbite etc and dont get ireland tickets while man u and liverpool "fans" get to see ireland-f**king disgrace.there needs to be a big shake up in the fai but money talks.
2/ i watched the game on telly and the portugal fans put our fans to shame.
3/im joining the I.S.

Saint Ant
04/06/2001, 7:05 PM
It was embarressing to see the amount of Celtic Jersies there.
It's fair enough people support them but it looked like Portugal were going to play Scotland.
The large Celtic Jersey that was being thrown around took the biscuit.
If these Celtic fans actually decided to be more Irish and supported Irish teams (team that plays in this country,not just one that has a Shamrock on their crest) the league here would be massive.
Is there a town in Ireland that hasn't got a Celtic Supporter's club?

For the record, I don't give a ****e who people support once they follow an Irish team before their foreign one.