PDA

View Full Version : Pele in Easons

el punter
19/05/2006, 4:26 PM
The living legend is in Easons at 11 bells on Saturday morning signing copies of his book.

Atheist El Punter will be at his godson's communion.

WHYYYYY.....WHHYYYYY and again WHHYYY

If anyone - and I mean anyone, wants to go in and get a copy of the book signed for me, I will gladly pay the price of their copy also.

I await your PMs :)

The Stars
19/05/2006, 4:35 PM
same as.....dame distance and time!

Nempton
19/05/2006, 7:50 PM
He is also making an appearance in Hughes & Hughes booksellers in Dublin Airport too. He had been scheduled to appear at their new Dun Laoghaire store but was unable to do because of his schedule. He is appearing on the Late Late Show tonight.
He is also flying into London and signing copies of his book in Canary Wharf.

I can tell you now anyone who queues up will be unable to talk to him, he is only there for a shortwhile and will only sign his name, no personal message, on his book. Plus there is no guarantee that he will sign his book, fact.

Plastic Paddy
20/05/2006, 10:54 AM
The living legend is in Easons at 11 bells on Saturday morning signing copies of his book.

Atheist El Punter will be at his godson's communion.

WHYYYYY.....WHHYYYYY and again WHHYYY

If anyone - and I mean anyone, wants to go in and get a copy of the book signed for me, I will gladly pay the price of their copy also.

I await your PMs :)

He is also flying into London and signing copies of his book in Canary Wharf.

I can tell you now anyone who queues up will be unable to talk to him, he is only there for a shortwhile and will only sign his name, no personal message, on his book. Plus there is no guarantee that he will sign his book, fact.

My mate Fiona is the manager of Books Etc. at Canary Wharf and has organised the Pele signing session that will take place on Monday. I'm seeing her tonight ELP and so will happily ask her if she can get two signed copies (I know she has one on order for me already).

Will let you know as soon as I can.

:ball: PP