PDA

View Full Version : Monday night's meeting

Ali-G
25/06/2002, 10:37 AM
Well lads,
What happened last night? Was it worthwhile? De ye get good vibes from the Biz?

Neil
25/06/2002, 1:45 PM
What happened last night?
There was a good turnout of about 15. The Biz outlined what they are doing and went through the questions that were posted here earlier. Good responses and some great ideas.

Was it worthwhile?
It's always worthwhile getting City fans who have ideas together and even more so when there is someone there who will be speaking to Brian Lennox.

De ye get good vibes from the Biz?
They are completely objective and will be presenting and honest and realistic report to Brian Lennox. This has never been done for Cork City FC before.

A face
25/06/2002, 2:59 PM
Some new faces who had given some good input, will we see them at any meetings again. Would be great if they did.

The whole thing seems very positive and City are lucky that they were chosen.

Any idea/criticism/viewpoint/opinion/suggestion should be passed on the the Biz, no fappin' about just do it.

Colm
25/06/2002, 3:40 PM
It was my first time at a CCISA meeting and I was very impressed. Having paid my membership fee, I now plan to go to many more meetings.
Everyone involved is city through and through and only want whats best for the club- both on and off the field.
The travel club also sounds like a good idea.
Hopefully it will really take off when the season is up and running.

The Biz took note of all the suggestions and plan to include them in the report they will present to Brian Lennox. I think everyone present made good worthwhile suggestions.
They are completley objective and will tell it to Brian Lennox as it is.

btw, its a pity we wont get to see the final report.

SÓC
25/06/2002, 4:28 PM
I took heart from the fact that they all agreed, as people who admitted they didn't know much about City before they started, that we have a hugh potential.

Twas a good meeting, I hope to be at every CCISA meeting from now on.

eoinh
26/06/2002, 12:08 AM
yeah, i thought it was pretty interesting, everyone had some good ideas. i'lm going to try and go to as many meetings as possible but as i live in dungarvan and work shift i cant go to all of them. maybe we should have introduced ourselves before the meeting however. i was sitting to the right of ian and gordan. i joined up anyway!!!

RedReb
26/06/2002, 2:48 PM
nice to see so many turn up for the meeting. it can only be a good thing when you GET people together with a common interest and that interest being supporting CORK CITY. Hope to see you all at future meetings. roll on the new season

ccisa@o2.ie

Neil
26/06/2002, 2:55 PM
Fair play to Ian and Gordon for organising it and to 'The Biz' for taking the time to come along.

If we can keep the interest growing for the upcoming season....

Colm
26/06/2002, 2:59 PM
Originally posted by Neil
Fair play to Ian and Gordon for organising it and to 'The Biz' for taking the time to come along. Yeah, I'll second that.