PDA

View Full Version : Back on track

Ozymandias
16/05/2006, 12:06 PM
Good three points against shels last night. Again it shows the quality of our first eleven. One or two new signings in june and we can push on from here.....last year was similar questions asked about our home form at the same stage then wins against Shels and Derry shot us to the top of the league.....hopefully get a good result in the brandywell and push on from here

well done lads

A face
16/05/2006, 2:35 PM
Derry could be a harder task, and being honest if we were to get four points from Shels and Derry games it would be a good haul.

Pity there was so much messing about with the trip to the Brandy, one of the better ones on the calendar if the powers that be could have decided when to play it.

daveh
16/05/2006, 5:25 PM
Good win last night and we got back to playing some good football at times, a bit too much hoofing maybe from both sides in the second half but understandable as they were chasing the game and we werent giving anything away easy

Id be happy enough with a point up in Derry aswell but a win could really put us on a roll that could be significant come the end of the season....maybe im getting a bit ahead of myself!:D

Risteard
16/05/2006, 8:01 PM
Point in Derry would be the job.
We're tipping away well.
I reckon Cathal Lordan will make a mark.

ccfcgirl
16/05/2006, 8:17 PM
Im hoping for a win in Derry especially after losing at the Brandywell last year.Great result against Shels last night .

Risteard
21/05/2006, 1:24 PM
Need another two players imo.
Lordan might do a job when he comes in (eligible for Dublin City game i think).
Hopefully Rico will pick up a goalscorer also.
If he does i'd back us.
If not,i think its Derrys title.

A face
21/05/2006, 6:42 PM
Yeah, to be honest, if we cant do it this year i'd like Derry to win it.

Risteard
21/05/2006, 6:47 PM
Well i'd always have said
If not City, i hope Derry win it.
This year, it's more
If not City, Derry will win it.

Kennys doing a great job imo.