PDA

View Full Version : Thank You....

Magicme
13/05/2006, 9:10 AM
....to all those mad Galway United Fans who looked after a very drunken me last nite. Galway Girl....ur a star! Am now addicted to "claret" coloured alcohol! :D Stokesy, Pokesy, Willy & all u other loonies thank u for not slagging me too much for our sh*t team and for my falling on my ass stunt.

Oh and thanks for the chant at the game! The chairman nearly fell off his seat laughing!

Love u all long time....now gonna go shopping in your beautiful city!

The offer of accomodation stands,

Terry
13/05/2006, 10:14 AM
glade you enjoyed yourself, sorry I didnt say hello as I was sitting 4 rows behind you, but I had no time will all the stats I was trying to take down;) If you were drinking the GUISA cocktails no one can blame you for getting slighty intoxicated:D

galwaygirl
13/05/2006, 1:05 PM
....to all those mad Galway United Fans who looked after a very drunken me last nite. Galway Girl....ur a star! Am now addicted to "claret" coloured alcohol! :D Stokesy, Pokesy, Willy & all u other loonies thank u for not slagging me too much for our sh*t team and for my falling on my ass stunt.

Oh and thanks for the chant at the game! The chairman nearly fell off his seat laughing!

Love u all long time....now gonna go shopping in your beautiful city!

The offer of accomodation stands,
ah thanx Magiceme, you're very welcome, just a shame you had to go home so early....;)
Thanx again for the invitation, i'll definitely be takin it up:)

Conor H
13/05/2006, 1:29 PM
You're not the only one Galwaygirl.;) :)

Magicme
14/05/2006, 6:36 PM
Terry....shame on you! You should have made urself known to me!

Aw god was great craic. Thanks again u bunch of eejits! As for me going home early....well when u fall on ur arse in a pub I think bed is the only place for ya! :D

Roll on July....it gives me a few weeks to come up with a Magic Cocktail for u lot to drink....blue caraco is a must!