PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Bolger

Ringo
13/05/2006, 7:30 AM
Did anyone see the bizarre front-page story about a 25-year-old Liverpool man, who is claiming he was one of the guys that killed Jamie Bolger. Why they were released they were given new identities. He was sentenced to 15 years last week. The whole story is very strange. It could be true or just another cheap tabloid story on a slow day.

drinkfeckarse
13/05/2006, 9:47 AM
Haven't seen or heard if it Ringo, any link?

Block G Raptor
13/05/2006, 11:40 AM
Yeah Just looking at teh Herag earlier. Compareing teh Photo's I'd say it could verywell be him. picked something else strange from the Herald report. It mentions that he Stabbed and tried to smother his Girlfriend after watching a film in which a man did the same to his wife. Now if memory serves me wasn't it brought up at the Bolger case that the Killers had been reinacting a scene from Childs Play the movie . Coincidence?? I Wonder

Ive been googleing this story all morning with no luck. Might be due to the fact that it is an offence in britain for any media company to release information that may reveal the identities or Whereabouts of the Killers

Ringo
13/05/2006, 12:37 PM
The Star says it’s not him according to British police (such a trustworthy group):rolleyes: . Were supposed to believe they know where the two killers are.Think your right about the British media. He’s one sick ****, if he’s making it up.

Anto McC
13/05/2006, 2:50 PM
I saw the story and it could well be him but we'll never find out,i doubt there will even be a follow up story about this!!

The britsh media have been silenced and i have a feeling it will extend over here soon!!

Ringo
13/05/2006, 4:21 PM
GARDAI have dismissed a prisoner's claims that in 1993 he was one of the boys who murdered English toddler Jamie Bulger.

http://www.unison.ie/irish_independent/stories.php3?ca=9&si=1613459&issue_id=14039

drinkfeckarse
15/05/2006, 9:09 AM
If it's true then the press will be silenced and it will be total denial. Imagine the outrage if it turned out to be true. There was uproar as it is over the way they got a new life and priviliges etc....

Jerry The Saint
16/05/2006, 10:27 AM
It mentions that he Stabbed and tried to smother his Girlfriend after watching a film in which a man did the same to his wife. Now if memory serves me wasn't it brought up at the Bolger case that the Killers had been reinacting a scene from Childs Play the movie . Coincidence?? I Wonder

The Child's Play 'link' was one of those stupid unfounded rumours that usually spring up around such horrific events (e.g. Marilyn Manson was responsible for Columbine etc.) and was proven to nonsense.

The fact that this guy tried to play off the original tabloid speculation - "The TV/movies made me do it!", something that a lot of people will still recall from the press surrounding the murder - would suggest that he's full of crap.

Block G Raptor
16/05/2006, 2:35 PM
The Child's Play 'link' was one of those stupid unfounded rumours that usually spring up around such horrific events (e.g. Marilyn Manson was responsible for Columbine etc.) and was proven to nonsense.

The fact that this guy tried to play off the original tabloid speculation - "The TV/movies made me do it!", something that a lot of people will still recall from the press surrounding the murder - would suggest that he's full of crap.
Maybe you're right but maybe he's just a Psycho who cant differenciate between fantasy(Movies) and reality

Dodge
16/05/2006, 2:42 PM
But he didn't do any of the crimes, did he?

Block G Raptor
16/05/2006, 3:08 PM
But he didn't do any of the crimes, did he?
Well Considering he was sentanced to 15 years for the attack on his girlfriend then Id say its safe to say he did that crime

Dodge
16/05/2006, 3:12 PM
I was talking about the Bolger crimes.

Block G Raptor
16/05/2006, 3:27 PM
Sorry I Misunderstood you. I think you're right he probably was some sicko making it up.

wws
16/05/2006, 3:30 PM
Marilyn Manson was responsible for Columbine etc.

just to clear this up once and for all, he was not. But he did play the kid with glasses in the wonder years. A secret society modeled on opus dei have been tasked with keeping this from the world. A fact which could undermine the very fabric of mankind itself.

nedder
17/05/2006, 2:33 PM
This guy was not one of the jamie bulger killers.
Article about it in one of todays local papers in Kilkenny, shows pictures of him when he was 10/11. Grew up in wigan.

Block G Raptor
17/05/2006, 3:35 PM
This guy was not one of the jamie bulger killers.
Article about it in one of todays local papers in Kilkenny, shows pictures of him when he was 10/11. Grew up in wigan.
Àhh the cover up is complete they've got photo's of him. who's to say its really him in the photo's.:D

John83
17/05/2006, 5:03 PM
Marilyn Manson ... did play the kid with glasses in the wonder years. A secret society modeled on opus dei have been tasked with keeping this from the world. A fact which could undermine the very fabric of mankind itself. It's really annoying how people distort the truth. Will they desist with rumous like these - Opus Dei, hidden messages and the likes. It's all silly.

nedder
18/05/2006, 12:51 PM
Àhh the cover up is complete they've got photo's of him. who's to say its really him in the photo's.:D

well i'm no forensic expert, but it's him alright!

Duffman
19/06/2006, 1:48 PM
Marilyn Manson
But he did play the kid with glasses in the wonder years.

I can't believe that this rumour is still going about!

http://www.snopes.com/music/artists/marilyn.htm

froast
29/06/2006, 12:06 AM
You guys should read this :

http://www.conspiracynews.org

Risteard
29/06/2006, 1:09 PM
Wouldn't be very clever to change his birthday to EXACTLY two years earlier.

Block G Raptor
04/07/2006, 12:39 PM
Who Said the Brittish Authorities were Clever?

CollegeTillIDie
08/07/2006, 11:01 AM
Who Said the Brittish Authorities were Clever?
Classic :D

Duffman
13/07/2006, 1:17 PM
Clever enough to read the Daily Express on a park bench in London via satellite and yet seem unable to distinguish where the border is between Louth and Armagh :mad: