PDA

View Full Version : Shed end

ForzaHoop
12/05/2006, 2:18 PM
Alright lads,
Just wondering how the new stand was coming along, I say the plans for the new Stand, very impressive, I thought it was going to join with the New stand but looking at the plans it's not.
Have they started building on it yet ? Or you getting cover for the open end on the opposite side ?
So many questions so little time :o

Risteard
12/05/2006, 3:11 PM
Builders meant to be on site this week.
We've heard that before but that was in Lennoxs notes last week so i'd be optimistic.
Will take 6 months.
The opposite end (St.Annes) to be roofed next year.

A face
12/05/2006, 6:04 PM
Alright lads,
Just wondering how the new stand was coming along, I say the plans for the new Stand, very impressive, I thought it was going to join with the New stand but looking at the plans it's not.
Have they started building on it yet ? Or you getting cover for the open end on the opposite side ?
So many questions so little time :o

Its turning out to be like a Tallaght Mark 2 at this stage !! :)

Anto McC
12/05/2006, 6:39 PM
I realise that this may not be the thread but i dont want to start a new thread for a question so minor so,can anyone tell me is there anywhere in the away section for me to hang my flag??

I didnt bring it to the setanta game and i was drunk and cant remember if there was anywhere to be honest!!!

A face
13/05/2006, 2:08 AM
I realise that this may not be the thread but i dont want to start a new thread for a question so minor so,can anyone tell me is there anywhere in the away section for me to hang my flag??

I didnt bring it to the setanta game and i was drunk and cant remember if there was anywhere to be honest!!!

As you stand in the away section, just on your left. Its the fencing infront of the old shed end. There should be fine !!

Anto McC
13/05/2006, 1:27 PM
Cheers :)

Grasshopper 99
02/06/2006, 1:15 PM
Sounds like your having the same problem with stands, we have the same a completly empty side off the ground, it is rotten to look at, just blame the board like what we do.