PDA

View Full Version : CCOSC Midsummer Madness

tiktok
10/05/2006, 1:33 PM
corkcityfc.ie (http://www.corkcityfc.ie/images/ccoscenterbanner.gif)

The page says it all really.

A face
20/05/2006, 7:52 PM
Next Meeting

The next CCOSC meeting will take place on Tuesday, 30th May at 8pm sharp in the Garda Club on Penrose Wharf. It is very important that as many people show up as possible, as vital details regarding the Summer Barbecue and the CCOSC Polo Shirt will be discussed.

We will need all the help we can get for the barbecue, and we will also be taking payment for the polo shirt so we can put in the order. If you have any questions, simply send an email to supporters@corkcityfc.ie or give PRO Declan Carey a ring/text on 085 719 2589.

New memberships will also be taken on the night if you have any friends or family who would like to join. All are welcome !!

Risteard
21/05/2006, 1:31 PM
Howdy Aface.
All those boozy session meetings etc seem all well and good but can ya give me a few reasons there why someone (who goes to city matches with a few buddies and will never have trouble getting tickets) should join the CCOSC?
:)

A face
21/05/2006, 6:35 PM
Howdy Aface.
All those boozy session meetings etc seem all well and good but can ya give me a few reasons there why someone (who goes to city matches with a few buddies and will never have trouble getting tickets) should join the CCOSC?
:)

If you think that Cork City FC have further potential and want to help us realise this potential, then this is the club for you. Come along to a meeting to find out more.

Risteard
21/05/2006, 6:53 PM
Course i think it has further potentiol and i'll be volunteering my services to Brian once the exams are over.
Thought that was enough for me but maybe i'll give it a go.
I suppose the thing that'd swing me would be the fans forums.

A face
21/05/2006, 7:09 PM
Course i think it has further potentiol and i'll be volunteering my services to Brian once the exams are over.
Thought that was enough for me but maybe i'll give it a go.
I suppose the thing that'd swing me would be the fans forums.

There is alot more planned aswell ;) Good stuff fella !!!