PDA

View Full Version : The Club Needs The Shed Back

Fair_play_boy
06/05/2006, 10:19 AM
It seems to me that loads of the shed regulars are not back this season. They could be scattered around the ground, but they sure as anything are not part of the all singing all scarf waving support at the west end of Derrynane.
The atmosphere at games has suffered because of this, in my opinion. The club is losing something valuable and important as a result.
If it is not too late, the design for the new east stand should be altered to include at least some standing room, directly behind and maybe slightly above the goal. Standing room for about 750 should be enough.

pete
06/05/2006, 11:35 AM
You may have noticed that if you don't sit on seats this actually creates stadning room.

CCFC have no control over the building of the shed stand. Talk to the MFA.

BTW building due to start in coming weeks.

A face
06/05/2006, 1:08 PM
FPB .... MFA .... Simple as that .... nothing to do with CCFC

fabio
06/05/2006, 6:36 PM
Ask the fantastically run MFA about this.

Wolfhound
06/05/2006, 8:25 PM
It seems to me that loads of the shed regulars are not back this season. They could be scattered around the ground, but they sure as anything are not part of the all singing all scarf waving support at the west end of Derrynane.

I was a shed regular, but no way could I stand being in that derrynane, a feckin nightmare, its like a teenage disco

A face
07/05/2006, 12:28 AM
I was a shed regular, but no way could I stand being in that derrynane, a feckin nightmare, its like a teenage disco

I hear ya .... at least there are hundreds standing next to ya who think the exact same thing. It might look bad now but tt wont be long ..... and its progression so we just have to grin and bear it for now.

colblimp
07/05/2006, 10:42 AM
If it is not too late, the design for the new east stand should be altered to include at least some standing room, directly behind and maybe slightly above the goal. Standing room for about 750 should be enough.

The whole point of the new stand is to have it all seater, think of the CL...:rolleyes:

There will be no 'terrace' as such. No-one's going to make you sit down.