PDA

View Full Version : Nerina Pallot

drinkfeckarse
04/05/2006, 4:08 PM
Anyone know a lot about her? Heard "Everybody's Gone To War" a fair bit recently and was impressed. No speakers on the computer so can't listen to any clips but I've read some great reviews.

Recommended or not??

hamish
04/05/2006, 4:38 PM
Yeah, Drinkfeckarse, I was posting about her in the Foo Fighters Thread - she's 31 and apparently a bit of a child musical prodigy. Nice song and cool video. Thought she was a Yank but she's from England with an Indian dad or something.:)

drinkfeckarse
05/05/2006, 8:19 AM
Yeah the video was decent alright, something different. She's easy on the eye too which always helps;)

Mad Moose
05/05/2006, 8:46 AM
Came across Nerina about a year ago. Its 'Idaho' for me because it was with that I came across her. A bit disappointed with the album though and maybe its just I haven't been in the mood.Since I spend my week in the car 'Idaho' is a good choice.I get so tired of my music and apart from 'The Ray D'arcy' show we are so lacking in this country of good radio stations and ultimately programme. 'Easy on the eye'. The words of the delectable Gemma Hayes.

Brendan

gustavo
05/05/2006, 11:22 PM
That war song is very catchy only heard it twice but its lodged in my brain already!