PDA

View Full Version : Footie Problems

rebs23
04/05/2006, 12:29 PM
Does anyone else have to Refresh everytime you go from one forum to another in order to read the latest posts?
I also cannot see some of the threads posted, for instance in Music forum I cannot see my own post in the topic "Whatever happened to.." and in Politics cannot see Rovertilidie post in "National Pay talks.." I can see that both of us have posted by looking at the latest post but can't see it when I open up the thread??
Must be something small I'm doing but I wonder is it a problem on the site?

A face
04/05/2006, 12:57 PM
Does anyone else have to Refresh everytime you go from one forum to another in order to read the latest posts?
I also cannot see some of the threads posted, for instance in Music forum I cannot see my own post in the topic "Whatever happened to.." and in Politics cannot see Rovertilidie post in "National Pay talks.." I can see that both of us have posted by looking at the latest post but can't see it when I open up the thread??
Must be something small I'm doing but I wonder is it a problem on the site?

Sounds like your browser there fella !!
What are you using, what version?

John83
04/05/2006, 1:06 PM
Usual quick fix for stuff like this is to clear your cashe and cookies. You'll have to log in again.

dahamsta
04/05/2006, 1:27 PM
What John83 says. Let us know if it's still happening after you've done that, this server is giving me gip at the moment.

Dodge
04/05/2006, 1:33 PM
Think one of mine went missing too. I know I posted it but its not there now...

dahamsta
04/05/2006, 2:14 PM
I'll be rebuilding the server rsn, need to migrate someone off it first, see if that improves things.

pete
04/05/2006, 2:31 PM
Me thinks new thread i posted last night gone awol too. Was about coefficients & i thought usual gang would have jumped on.... :confused:

Dodge
04/05/2006, 2:35 PM
I seen that earlier (didn't read it obviously...)

Schumi
04/05/2006, 2:38 PM
Me thinks new thread i posted last night gone awol too. Was about coefficients & i thought usual gang would have jumped on.... :confused:
It's there, just nobody cares. :p

rebs23
04/05/2006, 4:09 PM
Thanks lads. Will clear cookies. Using XP.