PDA

View Full Version : Eric Lavine

SRFCbrothelutd
25/04/2006, 7:01 PM
Hear Mr Lavine was realeased by Galway Utd due to disipilinary reasons. Does anyone think he would be a good signing. Decent goal scoring record. Interested to hear peoples views...

sligobhoy67
25/04/2006, 7:13 PM
loose cannon and couldnt give a shiit about the team or the place he play - more suited to screwing the town slags and ruining team moral - take that as a no then I guess!

red bellied
25/04/2006, 8:46 PM
Stirring the **** as well in Longford before he signed for Galway. Too big for his boots not a hope of him being signed.

sligoman
25/04/2006, 9:02 PM
Can't believe somebody is even suggesting it. Useless player, why would we want a First Division reject?:confused:

Rovers1
25/04/2006, 9:19 PM
scumbag,cheat,diver wouldnt want him!

The Stars
25/04/2006, 10:06 PM
a has been if ever there was one.....wonder what galway will make of him now,they were loving him at the start of the season.

Magicme
26/04/2006, 8:32 AM
more suited to screwing the town slags

must have a word with Mr Cooke so.....

Redzer
26/04/2006, 9:38 AM
It’s a pity really, because he is a skilful player. He holds the ball up well and brings other players into the game. He is cute in the sense that he will win his fair share of free kicks in dangerous areas. Major problem is his discipline off the pitch. He would be a bad influence on other players IMO.
Still, if he could be controlled he would be an asset to any team.

Ronnie
26/04/2006, 9:41 AM
It’s a pity really, because he is a skilful player. He holds the ball up well and brings other players into the game. He is cute in the sense that he will win his fair share of free kicks in dangerous areas. Major problem is his discipline off the pitch. He would be a bad influence on other players IMO.
Still, if he could be controlled he would be an asset to any team.

Thats Eric Lavine of 2001 and 2002, that player hasn't been seen in 4 years!

Trainee
26/04/2006, 9:51 AM
Lads You can have him
He was kicked out of longford less than a year
This is what happend at Galway united:

Galway utd left him out of the Dundalk game for not going to training and the following week at training lavine and lally exchange words (unsure what was said) so he was left out of the kildare squad and finally sacked

He attacked Galway utd yesterday in a local paper on right now he is talking on the local radio station

Lads if I was Sligo I would stear well clear

garykelly
26/04/2006, 11:01 AM
lavine is on the way out of the game. he owed alot to galway after they brought him back to the club and they also gave him his start in the EL. then plays the victim card when in trouble. no way to repay a club. another 1st division team will prob pick him up.(maybe limerick ?) he'd be no addition to us in any way. our managers sights would be set much much higher than eric lavine.

Terry
26/04/2006, 2:58 PM
Well since Sean tends to go for youth, that would definitely rule out a move for Eric since hes what? 34-35+?

Rory H
26/04/2006, 4:59 PM
Well since Sean tends to go for youth, that would definitely rule out a move for Eric since hes what? 34-35+?

and theres the fact he is a galway reject...the next step is harrys bar...not the showgrounds

Red4Eva
26/04/2006, 5:13 PM
i'm surprised any1 even brought up this thread. he's a dirty cheatin b*stard, every game i've ever seen him play i've thought he should have been sent off. if he's not good enough for longford he's not good enough for us, never mind a 1st div team like galway

Rovers1
26/04/2006, 6:09 PM
. He is cute in the sense that he will win his fair share of free kicks in dangerous areas..

maybe so,but every time i see him, he dives when he gets into good positions when he knows hes not gonna get the ball past the opposition....

feo123
26/04/2006, 9:14 PM
no thank you!! i f****n hate the man! he's no better than any of our strikers!

SligoBrewer
26/04/2006, 9:46 PM
no no no no no no.

I h8 lavine, diving scum!

DonalE
27/04/2006, 8:25 PM
No chance,rather O'Dowd to come back than sign that fella. No addition to any team.

sligoman
27/04/2006, 11:43 PM
rather O'Dowd to come back than sign that fella.Hey now, let's not go that far!:p.

SligoBrewer
29/04/2006, 10:32 AM
i'd rather if skee mcgee came back 2 play for rovers on a full time basis

Terry
02/05/2006, 10:23 AM
i'd rather if skee mcgee came back 2 play for rovers on a full time basis

Ski was still playing up until last season with the Renmore reserve team. I think he is training some of the juvenile teams in salthill devon now