PDA

View Full Version : eL Weekly on in ten minutes

A face
19/04/2006, 10:08 PM
eL Weekly on in ten minutes

CollegeTillIDie
19/04/2006, 10:10 PM
It would be better if it was on the same night of the week all the time.
Better late than never I suppose

DmanDmythDledge
19/04/2006, 10:12 PM
TV3 really need to advertise it better.

Dodge
19/04/2006, 10:52 PM
Always delayed for bank holidays. Regulars know...

Watch out for a cracker from Trevor Molloy

Raheny Red
19/04/2006, 10:55 PM
Watch out for crack from Trevor Molloy

:rolleyes: MEH - nothing new :p

JC_GUFC
19/04/2006, 10:57 PM
****e forgot about that until I saw the post! Missed most of it now...

Nice goal by Molloy alright...

MariborKev
19/04/2006, 11:15 PM
Anyone see the kid at the front of Jodi when McGuinness got sent off?

Comedy gold:D

Raheny Red
20/04/2006, 2:14 AM

Brilliant stuff - I was going to post it but I thought I was the only one, it was priceless! :p

Conor H
20/04/2006, 8:56 AM
Was the Galway game shown?There was cameras at the Athlone match AFAIK.

Schumi
20/04/2006, 10:21 AM
There was one random Div 1 game on. I think it was in Cobh.

The Stars
20/04/2006, 10:25 AM
anyone see your man coming out the side door of Leo Burdocks,just missing the goal as it went in?
Flannerys finish looks better every time i see it.....

NY Hoop
20/04/2006, 10:37 AM
Not bad overall. 5 out of 6 premier games shown although the Longford game should be shown ahead of the Cobh one.

Also the interviews in Bray and Sligo looked good with the proper background instead of kids running around or being conducted at the side of the pitch.

Still needs to be on earlier and the aforementioned clubs need to sort out proper gantries.

KOH

Trainee
20/04/2006, 10:55 AM

Thank god the galway united game was not shown
It was the worst game I have ever seen

padzer
20/04/2006, 12:10 PM
Best bit of comedy in the show has to go to Glen Crowe, how on earth did he manage to miss from a yard out?:D

I wasnt surprised the only highlight of the Bohs v Pats game was the sending off and subsequent headbutt, nothing much else of note happened in the whole 90mins.

Rory H
20/04/2006, 12:14 PM
osam was off form...i expected better...

pineapple stu
20/04/2006, 12:25 PM

No - missed that. What happened?

Cobh-Kildare was the First Division game shown.

Sligo's second (?) goal was hilarious - how many times can one defence screw up! Two lads going for the same header, then the defender and keeper going for the same ball...Waterford are in a lot of trouble this season. Can't believe Conor Sammon missed that chance for us in the last minute. Can quite believe that TV3 insisted on calling Derek Doyle Darragh Ryan, even when his shirt number was clearly visible.:rolleyes:

Raheny Red
20/04/2006, 1:16 PM
The kid was about 9/10. He wasn't with any mates or anything, just with the daddy me thinks, anyway when the bust occured he was up in arms! He was swinging his fists all over the place just going berserk - quite funny really. :p

A face
21/04/2006, 2:09 AM
osam was off form...i expected better...

FĂșcking hell ... you'd want to lower your expectations if i were you !! :p :D

Jerry The Saint
21/04/2006, 9:55 AM
Best bit of comedy in the show has to go to Glen Crowe, how on earth did he manage to miss from a yard out?:D

Seriously, if a kid had missed that open goal in a lunchtime kickabout his mates would have mercilessly beaten the crap out of him!

I think Fenlon must have told him to "be more like Jason Byrne" and he took that to mean "miss an open goal from inside the 6-yard box". For someone who's scored so many goals and played for his country you could put together a highlights reel to make Byrne look like the worst player to ever lace up a pair of boots thanks to some of the chances he's missed over the years. I suppose the fact that he gets so many chances and scores a bundle makes up for it but it still doesn't look good!