PDA

View Full Version : Tonights game V's Pats

The Wanderer
19/04/2006, 9:06 PM
What a bad preformance by the whole team, so dissappointing, Chris O'Connor possibly has to be the worst keeper in the eircom league, Willie Tyrell and Brian McGovern, they seem to be playing a different game... And Eamon Zayed the laziest striker i know, as i heard someone shout at the match 2nite he would not break a sweat in a sauna!!!
Then Devo proceeds to take of Robbie and replace him with Franco!! Wats that all about, Robbie should have taken the peno! First time ever i heard Bray fans slag Devo, but somehting needs to be done and done fast..

Rory H
19/04/2006, 9:40 PM
we'll have zayed if you dont want him then

The Wanderer
19/04/2006, 9:44 PM
I tell ya he is the laziest person i know, it really pi**es me off watching him play! So frustrating when Doyler runs for ireland onthe pitch and creates chances and Eamon does not seem to do anything!! U can have him!

Rory H
19/04/2006, 9:45 PM
so you've had a bad start....boo hoo

last year everyone was tipping ye for relegation and ye did well....ye will stay up this season...you just have to be patient

The Wanderer
19/04/2006, 9:47 PM
Although we had a better start last season! We are missing some crucial players this season so far but we should be more solid at the back and mid-field!! We did okay last season but i feel this year we will struggle big time.. How come we can hold the champs Cork to a draw last week and play extremley well and come out 2nite and be played off the pitch!

Dodge
19/04/2006, 10:51 PM
YOu were poor enough tonight. Stinkers from most

pineapple stu
19/04/2006, 11:13 PM
Wierd team! How can yez hold Cork to 0-0 in between getting hammered 4-1 and 3-0 by UCD and Pat's?! :confused:

Dodge
19/04/2006, 11:28 PM
Because Pats and UCD are obviously 3 goals better than Cork

Obviously

Eoingull
20/04/2006, 2:08 AM
Yeah...it was a poor performance all around from the Wanderers tonight...but a tip of the hat to Pat's, as they didn't let Bray settle once on the ball. Our passing was all over the place. I'm also a little concerned about the on-field confusion over who takes the penalty. Like the free kick at Drogheda...sort all this out in training. That way the player can just focus on trying to score, and not simply be relieved to have gotten the chance. Above all else, I was disappointed to hear some of the comments from our own supporters. Shouting that kind of abuse at players or management is not going to help anyone, and will only heighten the players' anxiety in forthcoming games. Think of the chances Eamon has missed in the past two games...that wouldn't have happened if his confidence was soaring. I think some Bray fans have made their minds up about him no matter what he does. In most walks of life, you can't just demand a passive person becomes an aggressive person. He has to play to his other strengths. Also, Skippy may have let in three goals, but he can hardly be held solely accountable for this. It was a poor group effort. Overall, it was a disappointing night...we know that, the players know that...so let's just look forward to beating Dublin City.

KK77
20/04/2006, 6:51 AM
I tell ya he is the laziest person i know, it really pi**es me off watching him play! So frustrating when Doyler runs for ireland onthe pitch and creates chances and Eamon does not seem to do anything!! U can have him!

Pointed this out about Zayed many many moons ago i am afraid to say! The only thing about him staying on ahead of Doyle is he's more likely to do nothing yet still produce a goal as for Doyle i agree a lot of hard work and credit to him but a striker should score goals. Poor show all round though maybe we are finding our level. Lets stick at it though as we cheer when we win so lets get behind the team now that we are going through a bad spell. As for Devo lets be honest he maybe down as manager and at games and all but it's Tony McGuirk and co who do the work not Devo just being honest.

The Wanderer
20/04/2006, 10:05 AM
I agree with you, Doyler was carrying an injusry last nite and needs to get his first league goal but he puts more effort and runs mils for his team... Its not all skips fault but he is a shocking keeper thats calls for balls and does not come or comes to far only for the other team to score!

Stevo Da Gull
23/04/2006, 3:32 PM
Not a lot of positives to take from the game, we have been poor on the road (played well in our two home games). IMO Willie Tyrell is impressing. 3 goals in 8 minutes against UCD and 2 in 5 against Pats - a bit of an obvious statement but if we can buck that trend and stop shooting ourselves in the foot we'll be grand.

Hulsey
24/04/2006, 11:10 AM
Not every player was bad v pats. Imo pip, tresson, willie tyrell, caffo and robbie Doyle had decent games. Caffo is far to good to be playing right back, we need him centre mid.

Dodge
24/04/2006, 11:53 AM
Actually your man Caffrey did impress me. Looked to be a good ball player

The Wanderer
24/04/2006, 6:06 PM
yeah he has been good for us since coming and he is wasted at right back.... I thought Brian Mc G had a terrible game, heres looking forward to a better preformance on friday!