PDA

View Full Version : Roy Keane Testimonial Tickets

B1977
16/04/2006, 1:21 PM
Any packages available that includes flights,match ticket and accommodation.i need a flight from any irish airport on may 9th returning 10 th may.looking for a flight to either liverpool/manchester

Junior
16/04/2006, 3:52 PM
tix are on general sale from Man U at the moment and from Celtic on Weds (depending on which fans you want to be sat with).

I'd avoid packages unless the ryanair,bmi flights are extorionate. Also worth trying flying to Blackpool or Leeds/Bradford if Liverpool and Manc flights are too expensive which I suspect they may be.

keenanboy
18/04/2006, 8:47 AM
Leeds Bradford has gone through the roof pricewise and I wouldn't even bother looking at direct flights. Looks like evrything to and from Liverpool is mad expensive as well.

Rebal Boy
18/04/2006, 9:50 PM
I'm travelling to this by coach and ferry. Its a return coach from Cork, Ferry to Holyhead 1 night stay in the Diamound Lodge hotel in Manchester about 5mins from Old Trafford and a Match Ticket. €229 with Whartons Travel. All those are Sold Out now. I looked up flights to Manchester from Cork aswell. They are gone up above €200 pp return don't know if it includes tax and Ryanair are the same too from Cork to Liverpool.

Donegalcelt
18/04/2006, 9:53 PM
try this. a bus leaving donegal at 3.30am on 9th for ferry larne to cairnryan and on to manchester for game and overnight stay. back following day. may not be what you're looking for by try it if you wish

http://www.donegalassoc-csc.com/don_celtic_contacts.htm