PDA

View Full Version : Cork match

Bray Head
15/04/2006, 4:27 PM
Thought we had the better chances and could have got all 3 points. Playing with only one up front did'nt help as Robbie was isolated a lot. Two draws at home against Shelbourne and Cork is'nt bad to start with but we do need that first win to get us going.

Grasshopper 99
15/04/2006, 7:04 PM
how are they league champions?? it devin e was in goal it could have been a cricket score. I say cork fans were happy at the end off the night with that proformancve. Next time could some one put the ball in the net????

A face
15/04/2006, 10:02 PM
Apparantly what you boys are saying is complete horse cráp ..... Rico (http://corktrophycentre.com/audios/richardson114.mp3)and Admir (http://corktrophycentre.com/audios/softic.mp3)speak the truth. Your lies have been found out.

Grasshopper 99
16/04/2006, 1:47 PM
what a load of horse crap, they are just making excuses, there was nothing wrong with the pitch and the way the ref was towards the cork players. And two points dropped??? it was a point gained, Mcnulty saved the day for cork.

micls
16/04/2006, 2:23 PM
what a load of horse crap, they are just making excuses, there was nothing wrong with the pitch and the way the ref was towards the cork players. And two points dropped??? it was a point gained, Mcnulty saved the day for cork.

Champions ill always see a draw as two points dropped. Whatever about the actual performnce we are capable of beating every team in the league and will be disappointed when we don't.

Not who made the comment bout Devine but as well as McNulty has played devine is a superior keeper who i believe would(and has in previous occasions) made those same calibre saves. Im just happy we have a quality back up for him

lowflyingseagul
16/04/2006, 3:43 PM
cork were outplayed in every department but zayed had another off day, robbie ran his heart out. o'callaghan's hand gestue to the crowd was the only thing he tried that came off, very poor cork performance

superfrank
17/04/2006, 10:20 AM
Very impressed with the preformance. Robbie Doyle gave his all and he did well, although he should've been taken off a lot earlier, he was in bits. Eamo seemed to be pretty useless for most of the game and then when he got his chance, he ****ed it away. It's a pity there's not much competition for the forwards.

Willie Tyrell really impressed me. It's a pity about Charles. I've heard from a reliable source it's hernia.

Cork were there for the taking, I wish the lads had been a bit more clinical with the finishing. But very well done. Things look good for the Pats match......famous last words!:(

Stevo Da Gull
17/04/2006, 5:40 PM
If Cork think that they desrved better than what they got from that game then they're blind as well as arrogant and if any officials had of seen O'Callaghan's gesture then they would have been down to 10 men as well.

Great effort from the players, they ran themselves ragged and arguably deserved more for their efforts. I dont like criticising our players but the one player I've got anything negative to say about its Eamo, he's the only one who did'nt seem to run himself into the ground and then when he got the chance.....:( . Hopefully he'll prove his worth in goals evntulally.

Lets keep it goin -V- Pats and show that sharpness up front, we can beat anyone when we play up around our best, as we did for periods -V- Shels, Drogs and a lot of the game against Cork but tired towards the end (ironically thats when the best chance came). C'mon the Wanderers:ball:

citybone
17/04/2006, 9:45 PM
thats rubbish the city players were being kicked dragged and shoved without any protection
fair play yee did have a few counter attacks but thats all they were
the pitch was not perfect which is what city like and used too
yee did have a 1/2 good chances but soo did city in the second half
city did not play as good as they are capable of simple as that and bray played v. good considering they got trashed by ucd the week before

superfrank
17/04/2006, 10:21 PM
Eamo had 2 good chances, Robbie had one, Foxy had one and Pip had one. Cork had one, maybe two.

No excuses, that was a match Cork should have won. They didn't play as well but this Setanta cup crap is just that, crap. Get your priorities right. If you want to be in the Setanta and the CL you have to win the League here. Drawing games against a team you should've beaten is not good enough.

Saying that, we did play really well but anybody looking at this fixture would have siad away win.

Roo69
18/04/2006, 10:09 AM
http://www.irishfootballonline.com/news_story.php?newsid=4426

Zayed seemed certain to open the scoring for Bray just after the break but McNulty pulled off a stunning save to push away the striker’s point blank header. It was to be the story of the second half as McNulty spared the City blushes

Cork were totally out of ideas and they had faced enough scares to suggest a draw wouldn’t be the worst result on the night.

lowflyingseagul
18/04/2006, 10:22 AM
i thought the cork flag being taken down was bad show, whats the problem with it as it seemed to be a bit of fun. devo is a pimp, a good one too

Hulsey
24/04/2006, 10:49 AM
thats rubbish the city players were being kicked dragged and shoved without any protection
fair play yee did have a few counter attacks but thats all they were
the pitch was not perfect which is what city like and used too
city did not play as good as they are capable of simple as that and bray played v. good considering they got trashed by ucd the week before
Why do people pay into a game and then not watch it?:confused: Wake the fcuk up and admit that Bray were the better team and you's were lucky to get your point. Bray had a hat full of chances and it could have easily been an embarrasment for you's on any other day. Did you watch Eircom Leage Weekly? ONly shot skippy had to save was going wide anyway.

Hulsey
24/04/2006, 10:51 AM
If Cork think that they desrved better than what they got from that game then they're blind as well as arrogant and if any officials had of seen O'Callaghan's gesture then they would have been down to 10 men as well.
Great effort from the players, they ran themselves ragged and arguably deserved more for their efforts. I dont like criticising our players but the one player I've got anything negative to say about its Eamo, he's the only one who did'nt seem to run himself into the ground and then when he got the chance.....:( . Hopefully he'll prove his worth in goals evntulally.

Lets keep it goin -V- Pats and show that sharpness up front, we can beat anyone when we play up around our best, as we did for periods -V- Shels, Drogs and a lot of the game against Cork but tired towards the end (ironically thats when the best chance came). C'mon the Wanderers:ball:
The scumbag entered the field of play without the refs concent after his half hour on the ground to try and escape a yellow for dragging out of Foxy. Thats a yellow card offence too. The man is just pure scum plain and simple!