PDA

View Full Version : Travelling Fans - Questions

Dave drummerboy
13/04/2006, 2:33 PM
Right theres a bus load of the shed boys heading down to you tomorrow i organised myself . just a few questions
1 how much is it into the ground
2 is there an area for flags and what would i need to take to get them up
3 is the ground easy to find do we head for the main town or what
4 are you able to get drink into the ground or what are the stewards like .

monutdfc
13/04/2006, 3:47 PM
Dave,
From memory it's 10 euro in for adults.
The ground is about 3 miles out of Kilkenny, on the Callan Road, on the right as you come from Kilkenny.
There's a railing round the ground, good for hanging flags from.
I'd say you'll have to sneak drink in, don't be too obvious.

Conor H
13/04/2006, 3:50 PM
Buckley is a geat little ground.Plenty of space to hang flags,stewards are sound,great away trip!:)

finlma
13/04/2006, 4:00 PM
It will be my first home game of the seson. It was a tenner last season. Its 1 of the best grounds in the first division. Loads of places for flags. Just keep the drink in a bag and you'll be sound.

Schumi
13/04/2006, 4:11 PM
4 are you able to get drink into the ground or what are the stewards like .
They asked us to put our empty cans in the bins on our way out. I'd say you'll be fine. :D

Dave drummerboy
13/04/2006, 5:17 PM
Dead on lads cheers , see ya tomorrow . whats the atmosphere like at your home games .

Conor H
13/04/2006, 5:20 PM
Its non existent from the home fans im afraid.But still great place!

Dave drummerboy
13/04/2006, 5:55 PM
suits me , theres going to be about 26 nutters on my bus two drums and lots of alcohol , so we should be in fine tune at kick off , pity i cant say the same for our team .

A face
13/04/2006, 6:28 PM
Kilkenny is actually on unbelieveable spot to go out in, its a great City on a Saturday night. Take in a game of ball and then out on the town .... its actually a great night it has to be said. It is fast becoming the Stag/Hen capital of Ireland. The atmosphere is unreal !!

joema
13/04/2006, 10:37 PM
Dead on lads cheers , see ya tomorrow . whats the atmosphere like at your home games .

Electric

Dave drummerboy
14/04/2006, 10:55 AM
O lads one last question , is there an away section in your ground or whats the story this is my first time going down to you lot so not sure of everything. and if theres something you think i should know post away .

joema
14/04/2006, 11:02 AM
Not an official away section but almost all away support go to the new stand behind the goal, its a big stand, one of the best in the league and theres loads of space for ye there. No one will mind about the cans either

Duffman
16/04/2006, 12:04 PM
, so we should be in fine tune at kick off , pity i cant say the same for our team .

Jaysus Dave where is yer faith!