PDA

View Full Version : Cork Vs Bray

Roo69
12/04/2006, 12:41 PM
Many of you coming up for the match ?

I would presume that there will be a very good crowd with it being good friday and no were else is open.

pete
12/04/2006, 1:17 PM
I think at least 1 bus on the way.

Probably not as many exiles as usual as will be taking opportunity of the long weekend to leave the pale...

dublinwanderer
13/04/2006, 6:26 PM
not sure on the weather forcast but note that bray do not have a coverered stand anymore. Also away fans need to go to the far end of the seats near the training ground.

Fair_play_boy
14/04/2006, 9:47 PM
0 - 0. Groooooan!

A face
14/04/2006, 10:14 PM
0 - 0. Groooooan!

I hear ya FPB but its hard to up a few gearing when you're playing a game like that. Not to worry ... next game is Setanta Cup Final 2006 .... i'm sure it'll be far more entertaining.

Grasshopper 99
15/04/2006, 7:06 PM
Wht are you grooning, after the little chances you had last night you should be happy with the draw

micls
15/04/2006, 7:52 PM
Wht are you grooning, after the little chances you had last night you should be happy with the draw

Champions are rarely happy with a draw :p

A face
15/04/2006, 9:17 PM
Champions are rarely happy with a draw :p

And thats why we're champions !! ;)

James
16/04/2006, 11:52 AM
V good city crowd there in the end, probably 300-350 or so.
Banners were v good.
Devlin , Manager, Advisor, Pimp

Bray stewards again v dissapointing and only added to any potential problems rather then defusing the situation which should be there job in that situation

Grasshopper 99
16/04/2006, 1:55 PM
Bray stewards do f all, all they do is stand and look at the match, it was the general manager of the club that took the banner away and to be honest very good to see use brought a large crowd, well done, but back to steward your ones are *******s, they discriminate away fans. Back to the match, what an atmosphere and great colour, great to see and looking forward to beating use next time.

micls
16/04/2006, 2:25 PM
but back to steward your ones are *******s, they discriminate away fans.

No they don't. they're langers to everyone. Check our forum for numerous complaints about them

Stevo Da Gull
17/04/2006, 5:21 PM
No they don't. they're langers to everyone. Check our forum for numerous complaints about them

Thats good to know;)

An entertaining match, good football on show, decent atmosphere and neither side completely satisfied with the draw:ball:

A face
17/04/2006, 5:25 PM
Thats good to know;)

Yeah, i bet it is !! :rolleyes:

An entertaining match,

Ah no !!

good football on show,

Not a chance

decent atmosphere

Created by who ?

and neither side completely satisfied with the draw:ball:

Well we weren't anyway ..... Ye were playing for a draw barr the times ye were trying to counter attack.

All in all it was a shíte game, end of really !!

Stevo Da Gull
17/04/2006, 5:47 PM
Yeah, i bet it is !!

Ah no !!

Not a chance

Created by who ?

Well we weren't anyway ..... Ye were playing for a draw barr the times ye were trying to counter attack.

All in all it was a shíte game, end of really !!

Christ your more negative than Johnny Giles :mad: .
There was some neat football on show and the game was fairly excitng. Bith sets of fans tried to create a bitto atmosphere but it was'nt great, but not terrible either. We created all the good chances in the game and were playing for the win using counter attacking football.
FFS Were you at the game:confused: :mad:

redgav
19/04/2006, 11:27 AM
V good city crowd there in the end, probably 300-350 or so.
Banners were v good.
Devlin , Manager, Advisor, Pimp

Bray stewards again v dissapointing and only added to any potential problems rather then defusing the situation which should be there job in that situation

Here you go James

click (http://adviser-pimp.bebo.com)

manontop
25/04/2006, 10:24 AM
Bray stewards do f all, all they do is stand and look at the match, it was the general manager of the club that took the banner away and to be honest very good to see use brought a large crowd, well done, but back to steward your ones are *******s, they discriminate away fans. Back to the match, what an atmosphere and great colour, great to see and looking forward to beating use next time.

why would the stewards watch a **** team like bray and they took the banner not a flag down because the cork fans would not take it down