PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Fighter 3

DolansWaistcoat
11/04/2006, 1:42 PM
Anyone watch this show on bravo?Ultimate fighting Campionship hopefulls trying to win the tournament and get a professional contract with the UFC.

I watched the last series and it was very good and this one looks to be even better with the two coachs,Shamrock and Ortiz really hating each other.

ken foree
09/05/2006, 7:15 PM
Anyone watch this show on bravo?Ultimate fighting Campionship hopefulls trying to win the tournament and get a professional contract with the UFC.

I watched the last series and it was very good and this one looks to be even better with the two coachs,Shamrock and Ortiz really hating each other.

yea man. good stuff, them all living in that house together certainly ups the ante and 'verbals'. and with shamrock and ortiz, it spices it all up. it's a bit soap opery, like most reality tv with all those monologue interviews but the fights at the end make the build-up worth it. that english fella bisbing did well and i think the last one i watched saw ortiz's fighter recover well against the black kid from wisconsin who looked more powerful. a knee and subsequent raining punches to the head put paid to all his midwestern trash talk however!

do you get pride fighting whereever you are? i like it even better than ufc. the heavyweight champion is this ukranian badass emelianenko, schooled in sambo and judo. he can knock you out, submit you, take a punch and a suplex on his head and get up and win, as this link'll show you:

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?fighterID=1500

guy is frightening...

ken foree
09/05/2006, 7:24 PM
even better is this comp video of fedor

http://www.sherdog.com/videos/videos.asp?v_id=420

DolansWaistcoat
10/05/2006, 7:22 AM
Great fight between the black guy and the guy with glasses allright.A lot of thrash talking from the black dude which was entertaining and will be missed from the house.

Never seen the pride fighting before,it looks fairly good.Ufc isn't over here that long but it is geeting much bigger along with K1 which they show on eurosport.Boxing has gone to sh!t so ppl need to get there ass kicking action elsewhere these days.