View Full Version : Keely

KildareFan
10/04/2006, 12:59 PM
Some good qoutes from Keely on Soccerscene

http://www.soccerscene.ie/p628.html

I like the one about running out of money for strikers

Red4Eva
10/04/2006, 2:18 PM
"We dominated the game" the senile c*nt's losing it. home farm were better team for 1st 35 mins but until the 60min when judge came on neither team would deserve to be associated with a postive word like better. the weather's the only thing that dominated that game

Speranza
10/04/2006, 3:22 PM
He should be banned from managing football clubs due to the style of play his teams adopt. Such a horrible pathetic little man too.

sadloserkid
10/04/2006, 3:37 PM
I quite like him these days. :)

Maynard
10/04/2006, 3:57 PM
He should be banned from managing football clubs due to the style of play his teams adopt. Such a horrible pathetic little man too.

Jaysus, would you ever cop on. :rolleyes:

Speranza
10/04/2006, 7:13 PM
NO. Keely almost single handedly destroyed my football club. He was a git to everyone at the club and thought it was proper man management to bully players. He persisted in his negative bitter ways on Setanta during the Linfield match by giving Eddie Mc Callion personal abuse. The wee twirp will get hell at the Brandy,

Dazzy
10/04/2006, 7:58 PM
Keely was the only manager in the history of Derry Felix excluding, that had an entire dressing room and fans turn agenst him becuase of his behaviour!

Must be a record! It only took Roddy a season to do it too Rovers! Keely did it to us in month :D

Strabane_Harp
10/04/2006, 8:53 PM
Keely was the only manager in the history of Derry Felix excluding, that had an entire dressing room and fans turn agenst him becuase of his behaviour!

Must be a record! It only took Roddy a season to do it too Rovers! Keely did it to us in month :D

It was truelly a sad day when he got sacked from derry :(

Speranza
10/04/2006, 9:11 PM
It was truelly a sad day when he got sacked from derry :(

Yeah because you wanted him to drag us down to your low standards. Not going to happen Bogboy - Forever in Our Shadow. Oh and....Finn Harps Belfast Supporters, are you not the only one?

OneRedArmy
10/04/2006, 9:36 PM
Jaysus, would you ever cop on. :rolleyes:We did, in double quick time too, & he took his long ball circus elsewhere.

Enjoy!

Derek
11/04/2006, 10:06 AM
We did, in double quick time too, & he took his long ball circus elsewhere.

Enjoy!

Thats why we beat you 1:0:D

Who need Muriniho we have the Keeyio:p

Dermot Keey is a sound fellow, I don't believe you about him being a bully.
Maybe your players are too sensitive?

monutdfc
11/04/2006, 10:09 AM
There's no doubt that Keely is an effective manager who gets results.
However, the style of play his teams play is awful to watch. I was at Dalymount on Friday night and felt like asking for my money back it was so bad! (First half especially, second half was a little bit better.)