PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo! x2!

dahamsta
11/06/2002, 2:27 PM
Uh, Yahoo! again? Yahoo!

adam

pete
11/06/2002, 3:15 PM
I know they running the World Cup site 'n all but has Yahoo! been declared the official celebratory cheer ;)

Not bad game, bit edgy to say the least between goal 1 & 2. Good to see Duff get a goal (keepr hang your head in shame) & did what had to do.

I hear there was record 16 yellow cards (dunno waht old record was) in germany game.

dahamsta
11/06/2002, 3:30 PM
They were very off and on alright, they'd be running rings round 'em one second and offering them the ball on a silver platter the next. Thanks the gods they took Harte off at half time though, he was all over the shop.

adam

pete
11/06/2002, 3:43 PM
Originally posted by Vetinari
They were very off and on alright, they'd be running rings round 'em one second and offering them the ball on a silver platter the next. Thanks the gods they took Harte off at half time though, he was all over the shop.

adam

You must be picking up this football thing Adam, Johnny Giles better watch out ;)

btw is everyone else in the pub? Think i'll save the celebrations for when we beat Spain :D

dahamsta
11/06/2002, 4:05 PM
You must be picking up this football thing Adam, Johnny Giles better watch out ;)

Yeah, I know it's terrible, I almost sounded like I knew what I was talking about there! Still though, everybody becomes an expert when the World Cup is on. Let's just hope it leads to a rise in interest in local foot.ie afterwards. If the clubs and the FAI don't take advantage of it...

btw is everyone else in the pub? Think i'll save the celebrations for when we beat Spain :D

Same here. The mods meeting kind of fell apart, and I have to do some work for TCM this week, so I backed out. I'm expecting some dosh in this week though, so Sunday should be mighty craic!

adam

Jack_2001
11/06/2002, 6:53 PM
when quinn came on for harte my first thought was "sure quinn will do better at left back anyway" :)