PDA

View Full Version : Two Words

nismo
08/04/2006, 4:05 PM
HENDO OUT :mad:

p.s. all very quiet on here :rolleyes:

Dj Duffer
08/04/2006, 5:02 PM
I think 2 more games and he will be out!!!!

ramblers
08/04/2006, 5:20 PM
What is it going to acheive getting Hendo out at this early stage of the season?

We need to see how we are doing by the Rovers game and if we are not in the top 3 at that stage then desicions will have to be made.

The question is who do you get in???

gael353
08/04/2006, 8:20 PM
HENDO OUT :mad:
p.s. all very quiet on here :rolleyes:

its quite cos ye lost 1 0 which ye'e failing to mention. Ye're bad lads mainly cos ye have no creative midfielders. Holden is gonna cost points too, a real dodgy keeper ;) Keep Hendo lads who ye gonna get to replace him there aren't that many around like. Plus his wife is nice so...he gets my vote

Dj Duffer
08/04/2006, 9:24 PM
Its hendos fault we have no creative midfielders, he should have bought 1 in the transfer window! As for Holden hes very dodge and never shuts up on the pitch!

nismo
08/04/2006, 10:06 PM
Its hendos fault we have no creative midfielders, he should have bought 1 in the transfer window! As for Holden hes very dodge and never shuts up on the pitch!

preech!

ramblers
08/04/2006, 10:16 PM
I cannot understand why he got rid of Mark Clifford.

While he did not have a great season last year he is still better than what we currently have.

pineapple stu
08/04/2006, 11:06 PM
This is the manager who nearly got yez to the play-off last season after a few years of bottom-half of the First Division seasons?!

Comic Book Guy
09/04/2006, 10:50 AM
I don't think there's any need to push the panic button just yet, remember the team played 3 games in 6 days,also I was told that the goal Limerick scored (friday night) was dodgy. I didn't see it as I was taking a leak, it seems Holden spilled the shot, managed to grab it but the Limerick player slid in at the same time so i suppose it is down to the refs interpretation, that said Bruton had 3 or 4 one on ones with the keeper and should have done better.
As for creativity, it was hard to be creative on a very poor surface, I know it's the same for both sides and I'm not taking away from the fact that we were terrible on the night. A big improvement is needed next week but a win or two and we are back in the mix.
As Corporal Jones said,, 'Don't panic'

Risteard
09/04/2006, 12:33 PM
Don't think it'd be encouraging for any young fella with Ramblers to have to listen to all that abuse from Holden and Wenders.
I mean Holdens only played a few games for ye and he's already taking on that role.

Was talking to a well-known ex-Ramblers player the other day and he said ye've a decent enough squad but would give ye no chance of going up.

ramblers
09/04/2006, 7:37 PM
Dave Hill did get us to the playoffs in his first season and then things went wrong from there.

I cannot see stephen having us in the top 3 this season.

drinkfeckarse
10/04/2006, 10:03 AM
There's no doubt with the squad he has and the investment made that the team should be doing better but it's far too early to be callingf for the managers head.

He needs to be given time, not a few games and lets not forget that it's going to be a tough job anyway trying to get promotion ahead of the likes of Shamrock Rovers etc so lets not get too far ahead of ourselves...

Clifford
10/04/2006, 10:13 AM
I cannot understand why he got rid of Mark Clifford.

While he did not have a great season last year he is still better than what we currently have.

Cliffy was sensational for Rockmount this weekend, really enjoying himself now. Does miss the craic though, was gutted to have to go.

ramblers
10/04/2006, 7:51 PM
Mark Clifford is a legend to me and always gave 100% to Ramblers.

cobhrambler20
12/04/2006, 6:39 PM
:mad: James McCarthy had a very good season last year and a solid game against waterford yet hes droped for the game against Limerick, why?
To be honest pakie holden seems a poor keeper, from what ive heard he DIDNT have the ball in his hands after he spilled it, and he was in goal for waterford last season and they nearly got relegated. Hopefully James will play against kildare as for sacking hendo id say wait until after da league cup game against city.

rambler14
12/04/2006, 10:30 PM
Ye all seem to be over-reacting, give the lads some time to gel they're a new team just give them time like kilkenny city gave to Pat Scully last year. Once they got settled they were the best team in the league and this ramblers team has the potential to be the best in the league.

nismo
15/04/2006, 10:58 PM
Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conor H
15/04/2006, 11:02 PM
Are Kildare any good?

nismo
16/04/2006, 11:48 AM
Are Kildare any good?

no!:mad: