Waterford Utd 0-1 Shelbourne 7.45
Byrne 40
EIRCOM LEAGUE FIRST DIVISION
Limerick FC 0-0 Cobh Ramblers 7.30

Shamrock Rovers 1-0 Kilkenny City 8.00
O'Brien OG 9

dancinpants
07/04/2006, 7:48 PM
Farren taken to hospital with an injury sustained when TWO Bohs players halfed him. :mad:

strangeirish
07/04/2006, 8:03 PM
Cork 2 up. O' Flynn again.
Limerick 1 up v Cobh

Terry
07/04/2006, 8:11 PM
derry 1-0 bohs
o'flynn 61

strangeirish
07/04/2006, 8:14 PM
Jaysus, O'Flynn is having some day. 2 for Cork and 1 for Derry:D

Terry
07/04/2006, 8:24 PM
cork 2-1 longford
Doherty pulling one back in the 75min for longford

Poor Student
07/04/2006, 8:33 PM
I never thought I'd be so happy to see the Drogs score. Really helps my predictions.

monzo
07/04/2006, 8:44 PM
Cripes Rovers are looking good to remain unbeaten...

.....until they make the trek to Ballybofey of course!

Poor Student
07/04/2006, 8:45 PM
5 correct scores, 3 correct results with a few bonus points. Not bad! Damn Dundalk upsetting yesterday!

ccfcgirl
07/04/2006, 9:22 PM
Cork City game finished 2-1. Devine taken off injured.

Poor Student
07/04/2006, 9:25 PM
Cork City game finished 2-1. Devine taken off injured.

I'm shocked to see so many goals in that fixture.:eek:

pete
07/04/2006, 9:25 PM
4 Horse race at the top of the table now.

Student Mullet
07/04/2006, 10:54 PM
4 Horse race at the top of the table now.I think you're jumping the gun there a bit, Derry will have a game in hand on us when we go fourth tomorrow.

Dr.Nightdub
08/04/2006, 8:18 AM
4 Horse race at the top of the table now.

Three, I'd say. Drogheda were fairly underwhelming against us last night for supposed title challengers. I haven't seen so much aerial panic in a keeper and defence since the glory days of Martin Russell and Set Piece Athletic.

Cosmo
08/04/2006, 10:54 AM
Three, I'd say. Drogheda were fairly underwhelming against us

I thought we did enough to deserve all 3 points though? Especially in the second half!! 5 clean sheets in the league for first 5 matches with a dodgy enough keeper, I'll take that! Wait until we hit good form :)

Dazzy
08/04/2006, 12:11 PM
I thought we did enough to deserve all 3 points though? Especially in the second half!! 5 clean sheets in the league for first 5 matches with a dodgy enough keeper, I'll take that! Wait until we hit good form :)

Reminds me of us last season! Beware :eek:

ndrog
08/04/2006, 12:41 PM
the award for the worst pitch i have ever seen goes to inchicore last nite.It was like a pitch at the end of a hard winter season..

Speranza
08/04/2006, 1:28 PM
The award for the dirtiest footballer to ever grace a football pitch goes to Barry Ferguson. His change of club haven't stopped his off the ball antics and he leads with his elbow on every aerial tussle. Glad Stevo is a mentalist and gave as good as he got.

I have no doubt Bohs set out to take mark Farren out of the game and when he was sancwiched by two of them he was lucky not to suffer a leg break.

Reports of Bohs fans intimidating City fans on our forum. Think we have heard this one before.

iceman
08/04/2006, 6:17 PM
the award for the worst pitch i have ever seen goes to inchicore last nite.It was like a pitch at the end of a hard winter season..

Absolutely terrible playing surface , very heavy and not helped by a 20 min. torrential downpour at the start of the second half. A great result for Drogs considering the conditions. Championship winning form.

Cosmo
08/04/2006, 7:02 PM
Championship winning form.

It's definitely championship winning form so far this season. I don't think anyone realistically thinks we'll win it but we'll definitely be up there :)

mypost
09/04/2006, 1:02 AM
As a sidebar, after coming back from our game against Kilkenny, Sky Sports News showed all the LOI scores as usual, only to find Waterford 1-1 Shelbourne. :rolleyes: TV 3 posted up the scores on their nightly sports show, including Pats 0 Drogheda 1, (Keegan 7). :rolleyes: They may as well be Aertel.

Ffs, why bother showing basic info that is wrong?? Just as well that we have foot.ie for updates. :)

TonyD
09/04/2006, 5:10 PM

I suppose I'm bound to disagree, but I didn't think Pats deserved to lose.Yes, ye played well in the second half, but it was a tight game, and we were always in it. I thought it was headed for a nil nil, which probably would have been fair. Don't know what Pats goal in the first half was disallowed for :mad: As for the pitch, yeah it was poor, very soft. Still better than Sligo the previous week though.

wws
09/04/2006, 7:38 PM
I didnt think the pitch was poor at all - you've got to bear in mind the weather conditions - several torrential downpours on the day of and in the lead up to the game - and the fact that several LoI games have been cancelled already this season - Richmond Park has been playable so far - not all grounds have been in the present weather.

pineapple stu
10/04/2006, 1:06 PM
As a sidebar, after coming back from our game against Kilkenny, Sky Sports News showed all the LOI scores as usual, only to find Waterford 1-1 Shelbourne. TV 3 posted up the scores on their nightly sports show, including Pats 0 Drogheda 1, (Keegan 7). They may as well be Aertel.

Ffs, why bother showing basic info that is wrong?? Just as well that we have foot.ie for updates.
Oh the irony of the above post form someone who counters any attempt to point out factual errors by saying "It's not a spelling test" and who openly acknowledges that he's completely and utterly biased (i.e. isn't worried about bring right) :rolleyes:

mypost
10/04/2006, 1:44 PM
Oh the irony of the above post form someone who counters any attempt to point out factual errors by saying "It's not a spelling test" and who openly acknowledges that he's completely and utterly biased (i.e. isn't worried about bring right) :rolleyes:

Another free ad for the Premier Review. :D Unlike TV3 (who are well-paid to post correct info), it will be correct on the PR.

Regarding the other point btw, you've already been told by a mod, that there is nothing wrong with how I write it either.

pineapple stu
10/04/2006, 1:56 PM
it will be correct on the PR.
:D...