PDA

View Full Version : Just booked tickets...

liam88
07/04/2006, 2:12 PM
....for me and my girlfriend to the Saw Doctors on Easter Monday :D :D :D

Get that wasp off my sandwhich!!!!!!!!

Babysis
10/04/2006, 7:21 PM
....for me and my girlfriend to the Saw Doctors on Easter Monday :D :D :D

Get that wasp off my sandwhich!!!!!!!!

Where are they playing Laim??

anto1208
11/04/2006, 10:27 AM
what is it for some kind of cruel practical joke had the misfortune of seeing them at oxegen god above what a load of rubbish and they played for what seemed like 2 hours on the main stage first act on so you could nt get away from them .

paul_oshea
11/04/2006, 11:47 AM
they are quality. those of an open mind, can see that they are there for the craic and just to provide entertainment. not much to be read into their albums etc, they are a touring band, with extremely catchy and smart lyrics, summing up old country life brilliantly.

Babysis
11/04/2006, 7:50 PM
they are quality. those of an open mind, can see that they are there for the craic and just to provide entertainment. not much to be read into their albums etc, they are a touring band, with extremely catchy and smart lyrics, summing up old country life brilliantly.

Its not often i agree with you Paul, but your right on this one. They are good fun and everyone at their gigs seem to have a good time.

Just seen they are playing Fareham on Easter Monday. Middle of nowhere, but have a good one Liam:)

liam88
12/04/2006, 4:40 PM
Its not often i agree with you Paul, but your right on this one. They are good fun and everyone at their gigs seem to have a good time.

Just seen they are playing Fareham on Easter Monday. Middle of nowhere, but have a good one Liam:)

Sorry I was a bit late in replying! Yeah they are great craic-possibly my favourite band!! Aye going down to Fareham and catching the last train back which means we get home at 1.00am and into college at 8.00am :D No to far from us though-only an hour on the train so should be cracking :D

CollegeTillIDie
14/04/2006, 8:58 AM
Well I remember them being described once as ' designer bog music' and I think that's a fair description. They were the Irish Bogger band it was Ok to like back in the 1980's !