PDA

View Full Version : braywanderers.ie

Seagull
05/04/2006, 3:48 PM
What's the story with that website? It hasn't been updated since the Waterford game- if you want news on the club forget about it, better come here...:confused:

Grasshopper 99
05/04/2006, 4:52 PM
Website is a load of crap. what makes it worse is that it was done in a java format, which nobody in the club knows how to use, unlike the the old website which any one with promission could update.

Bunch off waisters.

Gareth
05/04/2006, 4:58 PM
Sorry to cut into a Bray thread, but it is very hard to keep an official site up to date and interesting. It takes an exceedingly large effort and well, if you do no tlike the site, its always worth chipping in to help if you have the skills?

Anyways sorry to cut into a Bray thread.

Seagull
05/04/2006, 10:02 PM
Sorry to cut into a Bray thread, but it is very hard to keep an official site up to date and interesting. It takes an exceedingly large effort and well, if you do no tlike the site, its always worth chipping in to help if you have the skills?

Anyways sorry to cut into a Bray thread.
How hard can it be to at least have the most recent results on it? We've played twice since Waterford but the site has that as the most recent result. They went to the trouble of redesigning and relaunching it but for what? Surely someone down there can input basic information...

Gareth
05/04/2006, 10:21 PM
You would be surprised how fast it can get out of date and how it can get out of hand very quickly. Why dont you contact them and say you will keep it up to date?

Grasshopper 99
06/04/2006, 2:23 PM
Gareth, i am qualified in web design, but they sort off like too do it them selves, they never look for help with regards the website

Seagull
06/04/2006, 3:31 PM
Gareth, i am qualified in web design, but they sort off like too do it them selves, they never look for help with regards the website
Think they've got one guy who does it but he doesn't seem to up to the task. I think it reflects very badly on the club.

Gareth
06/04/2006, 4:07 PM
Well you two seem to be passionate about it and one of you is qualified in web design :). So why not start hassling them to help? I know one or two people involved in Bray and they seem like they are progressive fellows.

tippex
11/04/2006, 5:34 PM
Just been on the site and the fixtures page http://www.braywanderers.ie/index.php?option=com_events&Itemid=42 hasnt even been updated. Very shoddy imo

A face
11/04/2006, 6:27 PM

How do you know ... maybe you just weren't in the place they were looking !! :eek:

I have to agree with Gareth here .... lads, it wont just happen. It will need effort and the more people doing it, the easier the job gets.

Put yourselves forward, step up to the plate .... you'd be suprised if they know you were genuine and willing to help. I dont think there is a club in the country that can do without help from fans.

Make change ..... step forward !!

Roo69
12/04/2006, 12:48 PM
How do you know ... maybe you just weren't in the place they were looking !! :eek:

I have to agree with Gareth here .... lads, it wont just happen. It will need effort and the more people doing it, the easier the job gets.

Put yourselves forward, step up to the plate .... you'd be suprised if they know you were genuine and willing to help. I dont think there is a club in the country that can do without help from fans.

Make change ..... step forward !!

Spot on !

Grasshopper 99
15/04/2006, 8:05 PM
we do, and we get pushed awaqy

Roo69
18/04/2006, 9:30 AM
we do, and we get pushed awaqy

I highly doubt it, the club are ALWAYS looking for people to help out