PDA

View Full Version : Anyone travelling to Dundalk

gufct
05/04/2006, 8:52 AM
im looking for a lift and its looking bleak. pm me.

JW.
05/04/2006, 4:55 PM
Surely somebody driving from Galway? Myself and JC will represent the Dublin contingent anyway.

JC_GUFC
05/04/2006, 9:26 PM
Surely somebody driving from Galway? Myself and JC will represent the Dublin contingent anyway.

I think there maybe a hardcore Bosnian element present too!!!! :D

Conor H
05/04/2006, 9:34 PM
I hate this fixture.Its incredibly far away and hard to get to and you have work(or school:o ) the next morning!:mad:
I know they rent out their bar but Thursday is a shocking night to play,they must get little away support.Its the one ground in the 1st i havent been too so im definiely going to make it next time!
Come on united!

gufct
06/04/2006, 10:22 AM
night sweating on aertel. Keep me updated Johnny im gutted but Dundalk is probably the worst trip of the year and thursday night is ridiculous night to expect el fans to travel.

Oriel Park is my least favourite ground as we have a woeful record there hopefully tonight will change that but its very early doors for people panicking about results.

NY Hoop
06/04/2006, 10:27 AM
I hate this fixture.Its incredibly far away and hard to get to and you have work(or school:o ) the next morning!:mad:
I know they rent out their bar but Thursday is a shocking night to play,they must get little away support.Its the one ground in the 1st i havent been too so im definiely going to make it next time!
Come on united!

Couldnt agree more. League football should be at weekends. Thursday night is a disgrace..........

KOH

corbyeire
06/04/2006, 3:34 PM
as i cant make the game myself - ive found a replacement

keep an eye out for jockey - he'll be buried in a big bag of peanuts - with a light blue wooly hat on

it will be his only way of coping at his first away game ever:D