PDA

View Full Version : GUFC Merchandice

pixiehead
03/04/2006, 9:13 PM
This may sound like im begging (Which i am) but im moving into my own pub in two weeks and i want to kit it out in united memorabila . I have a few bits but i couldnt even get a scarf in Terryland Friday nite because they wont have the new ones till july and i gave away my old ones in france. The pub is in CASTLEBAR because im the Mayo GUFC supporters club :rolleyes: and as alot of tits kit their place out in crappy Premiership teams:eek: i want my beloved Maroon and blue army to be adorned. So if any one has anything to donate(Penchants postersEct) or anything decent to sell could ye give us a shout and you'll be promised a few free creamy ones the next time yer in Castlebar. Thanks Lad:o "Its for the cause" Appreciate it!!!

Ranger
04/04/2006, 8:35 AM
Pixie
Where is your pub in Castlebar?

geezer
04/04/2006, 1:48 PM
brilliant best idea i heard in yonks, we will have to divert the bus
to pay homage some day

im sure we can dig out a few bits and pieces
leave your details with tom in the merchandise shop and we get something goin

pixiehead
04/04/2006, 2:35 PM
Pixie
Where is your pub in Castlebar?
The Pub is Buckos Bar in Linenhall st in Castlebar. I hope to open Easter Saturday nite so i doubt ill be in Galway up to that so if theres anything ye can do. It will be a half way watering hole when we play Rovers or Harps so make sure the buses are diverted and ill look after everyone
If ye can do any thing heres my address

Mark Quinn
Buckos Bar
Linenhall St
Castlebar
Co.Mayo
Thanks Lads:)

JW.
04/04/2006, 3:45 PM
All the best with it, I might call in if we're playing Mayo in football in the near future.